The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ok i'm intrigued, which brand you guys rec?
71c0f7fa241e5a1c1664dc9d3e12dbfe.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don’t know, growing up in Panama City we always had hot sauce for scrambled eggs, pepper sauce for green beans / black eyed peas, malt vinegar for fries or catfish, that damn mayo + ketchup concoction for fish sticks.

• 1Quality Calories

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
seriously wtf, is this like some secret white ppl thing you guys let slip out?
I never heard of that shit growing up, but once I left Texas I found it was a common white people thing. And it's awesome.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Nothing in that article makes it seem like there is a problem with Costco or their chickens. It seems like CNN is trying to make an issue out of standard corporate consolidation.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nothing in that article makes it seem like there is a problem with Costco or their chickens. It seems like CNN is trying to make an issue out of standard corporate consolidation.
Here's the bio for the writer, spot the Hulk Hogan connection:

Nathaniel Meyersohn is a retail reporter at CNN Business. He covers the retail industry from breaking news to original stories that analyze the trends impacting retailers like Walmart, Amazon, Target, Best Buy, and others.

Prior to joining CNN Business, Meyersohn worked on CNN's investigative team and at BuzzFeed News.

He graduated from Emory University in Atlanta with a degree in southern history.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
seriously wtf, is this like some secret white ppl thing you guys let slip out?

Just like Chicken Feet, I tried the weird shit a few times a year. The only vinegar I own is Chinese stuff and apple cider because Hekotat Hekotat said it cures hangovers.

he’s a liar

I guess dipping fries into Malt vinegar would be the same as you eating chicken feet.

sure it’s strange but not bad.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I didn't read it as a "Look at what the fuck CostCo did!" article, more of a background on how they operate. It was super interesting, i mean,t hey built a half a billion dollar facility in BFE, Nebraska to enable them to continue with the $4.99 chickens. That's pretty bananas.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just like Chicken Feet, I tried the weird shit a few times a year. The only vinegar I own is Chinese stuff and apple cider because Hekotat Hekotat said it cures hangovers.

he’s a liar

I guess dipping fries into Malt vinegar would be the same as you eating chicken feet.

sure it’s strange but not bad.
it's a 20step process to make that chicken feet!

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Malt Vinegar is just ok on regular fries, but if you go to a place like Long John Silvers or Captain D's where I think they cook the fries in the same oil as the fish it's amazing. I can only do a place like that once a year or so, because I feel greasy just walking into the place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Malt Vinegar is just ok on regular fries, but if you go to a place like Long John Silvers or Captain D's where I think they cook the fries in the same oil as the fish it's amazing. I can only do a place like that once a year or so, because I feel greasy just walking into the place.

Yeah I guess that was what I was getting at. I don't eat fries in Malt Vinegar unless at Five Guys occasionally or some Fish n Chip pub.