The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
McRib finally made it to Hawaii. It's been "out of stock" since the day the main land released it. Monday was the first official day it's been here.

I missed this sandwich.

Come on McOyster!
I'm still waiting for the fucking popeye sandwhiches to be available after the riots.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I must not have passed the white person test. Vinegar as a whole really annoys me. I pass on it all the time.

No mustard, no pickles, no vinegar. Sounds like you need to develop your appreciation of sour.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm not sure how you could go through life not liking vinegar full stop. Most salad dressing, most condiments, hot sauces, pickled anything... all made with vinegar.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just don't like malt vinegar. I can make a meal out of bread dipped in olive oil + balsamic. And I love hot sauce. Malt vinegar just seems bland to me.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Vinegar....bland

giphy.gif

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, Brutul is right. I dislike "most" vinegars. And I don't use any salad dressing. If I have a salad, it's going to be dry. I'm strange. No idea why so many things bother me, but they do.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok, Brutul is right. I dislike "most" vinegars. And I don't use any salad dressing. If I have a salad, it's going to be dry. I'm strange. No idea why so many things bother me, but they do.
There's a name for that. Noodleface Noodleface .

Come back to us, Noodle!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

How do you feel about citrus?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'd bet my fortune that cosco chicken's are the most successful loss leader in human history

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd bet my fortune that cosco chicken's are the most successful loss leader in human history
I just read an article about Costco buying a massive chicken facility of their own, to maintain their low price on those chickens.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Seems a little odd. May have already been talked about and I missed it.

920x920.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tried the Bacon Jalapeno Chicken sandwich from Wendy's today. Been wanting to try it since it was announced. Very disappointing. A normal spicy chicken is much better. The sauce is messy and does not provide enough flavor to justify the mess and the "crispy" onions were a disgusting soggy mess. To the point that I took them all off. Best part of the sandwich was the spicy chicken patty.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just read an article about Costco buying a massive chicken facility of their own, to maintain their low price on those chickens.
whats weird is that costco actually sells the chick to lure ppl in, cuz it's thats good. It's probably b/c it's fresh chicken. One supermarket secret is that the rotissere chicken is usually the chicken that didn't sell and is 1day from expiration, so they just throw it on spit to extend it's life since it's cook. But the costco chickens are coming out the gate rotissere'd

i don't have a costco near me, how are these chickens tasting?

cuz for me to air fry a bird costs around 8$ for a bird, i "could" pay $5 bucks for one and pay .95c instead of 1.80c, but that .95c is tyson chicken, and their chickens are fucking weird tasting.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
How do you feel about citrus?
I'm fine with orange and lemon flavors. So there's that. And I realize there's vinegar in a lot of things, and I'm (usually) fine with that. But some things I pass on. If my ribs have a vinegar based BBQ sauce, I'm less than thrilled.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
whats weird is that costco actually sells the chick to lure ppl in, cuz it's thats good. It's probably b/c it's fresh chicken. One supermarket secret is that the rotissere chicken is usually the chicken that didn't sell and is 1day from expiration, so they just throw it on spit to extend it's life since it's cook. But the costco chickens are coming out the gate rotissere'd

i don't have a costco near me, how are these chickens tasting?

cuz for me to air fry a bird costs around 8$ for a bird, i "could" pay $5 bucks for one and pay .95c instead of 1.80c, but that .95c is tyson chicken, and their chickens are fucking weird tasting.
I'll pick a few up for tomorrow's dinner and give you feedback. I live all of 6 minutes from a Costco.