The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So I went by the local Taco Bell and they hired a methhead to work the register. Bitch has open sores across her cheeks and forhead looked like someone ran her head through a cheese grater. I took one look and left and got Chik-Fil-A instead. I know hiring has to be hard but goddamn. Feels like I am not going to risk going back to that location again.

0/10 would not Baja Blast again.

iu

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I went by the local Taco Bell and they hired a methhead to work the register. Bitch has open sores across her cheeks and forhead looked like someone ran her head through a cheese grater. I took one look and left and got Chik-Fil-A instead. I know hiring has to be hard but goddamn. Feels like I am not going to risk going back to that location again.

0/10 would not Baja Blast again.

iu

WTF do you live West Virginia?

At least you went to Chick-fil-A.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The Taco Bell near me has surprisingly good employees. Every time I’ve gone in recent memory, I’ve been cheerfully greeted, my orders always been correct, and there is a smiling, friendly, polite person giving me my food at the takeout window. I mean, it’s not quite Chick-fil-A level service, but goddamn it’s pretty impressive and not what I would expect out of Taco Bell of all places.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The Taco Bell near me has surprisingly good employees. Every time I’ve gone in recent memory, I’ve been cheerfully greeted, my orders always been correct, and there is a smiling, friendly, polite person giving me my food at the takeout window. I mean, it’s not quite Chick-fil-A level service, but goddamn it’s pretty impressive and not what I would expect out of Taco Bell of all places.
i mean if its recently, probably cuz the seasonal kids have to go back to school and can only work nights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
100%- but odds are you wont really ever see it here aside from irish/british pubs. Which leads to profound sadness. Anyone who is down with salt and vinegar chips should be all over it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i made hashbrowns in the morning...

i went so far as to have two separate sauce bowls, malt vinegar and ketchup.

just ended up dumping the vinegar onto tthe ketchup, so far i see it as a "kick it up a notch" for the ketchup.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
100%- but odds are you wont really ever see it here aside from irish/british pubs. Which leads to profound sadness. Anyone who is down with salt and vinegar chips should be all over it.

Long John Silver's is the only place I know that has it readily available. I have been to random seafood restaurants that have it though.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn, that looks good as fuck. Want to enlighten me on the total package?

It's a "major curry" from GoGo Curry which comes with an "economy" serving of rice, plus curry roux, one deep fried pork cutlet, one deep fried chicken cutlet, one deep fried shrimp, two sausages, a hard boiled egg, and unlimited cabbage.

Once I'm down to just the curry and rice I usually fill my plate up with more of their complimentary fukujinzuke, a crunchy chutney-like relish made up of different vegetables.

That sets you back about $8.

I also got a hamburg steak as a topping, which is basically a salisbury steak, and some rakkyou, which is a type of picked vegetable. Eating it reminds me of eating a picked onion, but not so tangy.

These cost about an extra $3.

There's also extra curry roux in the boat (80c) and a complimentary coffee.

At the back is an extra, a kushikatsu set, basically a bunch of different fried stuff on a stick. One was mountain potatoes, two were chicken and two were pork.

and yes, they slice it up for you like that, pretty standard.

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
McRib finally made it to Hawaii. It's been "out of stock" since the day the main land released it. Monday was the first official day it's been here.

I missed this sandwich.

Come on McOyster!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Alright guys,

What's the Go-to Fast food joints in Colorado?

I got a Steak n Shake 20 minutes from me
We are missing some of the classics that are in this thread. I think they are adding the first in n out soon. If you didnt have it where you were, Carl's Jr is my favorite if you got some coupons to bring the price down. I can't really think of anything fast food wise that stands out other than mexican places everywhere and green chile on all the things. We do have a china town kinda of area off like Federal and Alameda. Lots of authentic asian places and groceries selling all sorts of gross but neat things.

I think the only fairly unique things is there's a few famous but I forget the name right now, places that have all sorts of wild game.