The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
White Candy Corn M&Ms taste like cotton candy. I know you have all the reasons to doubt me, but some one please try it and validate my sanity.
screen-shot-2016-10-28-at-3-16-18-pm.png

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Groomers. Because they waste so much time and money trying to make themselves look pretty still.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20191025_132929.jpg

Fedex just dropped off lunch. They will ship you a cheesesteak anywhere you want! Yumyumyum

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Cheesesteaks fedexed across the country...

hoighty toighty quality calories.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can get a cheesesteak shipped to you from philly or you can make yourself some short ribs and put that in a grilled cheese and it will be better than any cheesesteak you've ever had in your entire life. And also cheaper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You can get a cheesesteak shipped to you from philly or you can make yourself some short ribs and put that in a grilled cheese and it will be better than any cheesesteak you've ever had in your entire life. And also cheaper.
My local butcher will shave ribeyes for me that I use for cheesesteaks.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Wrong. You cannot duplicate a certain taste and thats the taste I wanted. Uhhh durrr you can make a cheeseburger just like in-n-out... it will even taste better when youre 2k miles away. Fucking wrong. In-n-out is in-n-out and blah is blah and mine is mine. Nothing is the same as that taste that every single place on earth has.

You can make french fries at home, no need to ever go to mcdonalds... fuck off. Best fries on earth in a drivethrough.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wrong. You cannot duplicate a certain taste and thats the taste I wanted. Uhhh durrr you can make a cheeseburger just like in-n-out... it will even taste better when youre 2k miles away. Fucking wrong. In-n-out is in-n-out and blah is blah and mine is mine. Nothing is the same as that taste that every single place on earth has.

You can make french fries at home, no need to ever go to mcdonalds... fuck off. Best fries on earth in a drivethrough.

You have no idea how to cook. Keep shipping steak-ums to your house from hundreds or thousands of miles away when you can make a better sandwich with one of the cheapest cuts of beef treated appropriately from your local grocer. I've been to Philly 5 times in the past 5 years and tried to find a good cheesesteak everytime. And everytime I say to myself "These people must be missing a chromosome". It's the easiest thing you could possibly do at home on your own.

I can't believe you're even trying to talk about shipping a fucking in-n-out fast food burger to your house. Good grief Charlie Brown.

If you want to duplicate "the taste" ask them to ship their seasoning or sauce. The meat and bread have nothing to fucking do with it especially when they are frozen and shipped across country.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You have no idea how to cook. Keep shipping steak-ums to your house from hundreds or thousands of miles away when you can make a better sandwich with one of the cheapest cuts of beef treated appropriately from your local grocer. I've been to Philly 5 times in the past 5 years and tried to find a good cheesesteak everytime. And everytime I say to myself "These people must be missing a chromosome". It's the easiest thing you could possibly do at home on your own.

I can't believe you're even trying to talk about shipping a fucking in-n-out fast food burger to your house. Good grief Charlie Brown.

If you want to duplicate "the taste" ask them to ship their seasoning or sauce. The meat and bread have nothing to fucking do with it especially when they are frozen and shipped across country.

No one said anything about shipping in-n-out. They dont do that. It wouldnt work and shows that you are just trying to argue.

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Furthest North In & Out on the West coast that I knew about was in Medford, OR. Basically just North of the CA border. Just now while driving home from working in Eugene, OR all week, I saw one being built right off I-5 between Portland and Salem. Maybe an hour South of Portland, half hour North of Salem.

I am SO EXCITE!!

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
I'd like to give a hearty fuck you to Taco Bell for getting rid of my favorite menu items -- Double Decker, XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito, and Chipotle Chicken Loaded Grillers. Fuck you.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've never once had a philly style cheesesteak that wasn't a complete disappointment.

• 2Solidarity