The Fast Food Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'd like to give a hearty fuck you to Taco Bell for getting rid of my favorite menu items -- Double Decker, XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito, and Chipotle Chicken Loaded Grillers. Fuck you.
I went to Taco Bell for lunch today to get a new Xbox One Eclipse box. It was a double something. Tasted good enough. I didn't win a console though.

They're giving away a console every 10 minutes for 28 days. Pretty awesome event.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dunno where you guys are getting your cheese steaks, but stay away from the famous places imo. If you're any where near philly/nj/nyc your best bet is some random mom and pop place that looks like it's been closed for 5 years and the cook is also the cashier and janitor.
Here's the place you need to try.

It's pronounced Mc dayd blvd, not Mac Daddy.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I went to Taco Bell for lunch today to get a new Xbox One Eclipse box. It was a double something. Tasted good enough. I didn't win a console though.

They're giving away a console every 10 minutes for 28 days. Pretty awesome event.

It’s currently the double chalupa box. It’s pretty good, though I wish the shell was crunchier. We got four boxes tonight and a pair of cheesy gordita crunches for dinner. Husband doesn’t like the cinnamon twists, so I got all four bags. Sadly, they were stale and not all that great this time. No luck for the Xbox on the first two boxes, will try the other two tomorrow. Hurray for silly promotions that give me an excuse to go to Taco Bell, though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I asked them to substitute nachos for the twists. Those twists are garbage anyway, but I'm fine with chips and a cup of melted cheese.

Fadaar

That guy
People who eat salads without dressing are like people who drink black coffee. Sure you can, but why do you hate yourself so much?

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

rad

Lord of Guk
hatpast.jpg

Pastrami Dip from The Hat

• 7Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
People who eat salads without dressing are like people who drink black coffee. Sure you can, but why do you hate yourself so much?

I almost exclusively drink my coffee black. And most people who actually like coffee do. What, you like your extra cream frappuccino?

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I almost exclusively drink my coffee black. And most people who actually like coffee do. What, you like your extra cream frappuccino?

nah here's the part where i double down on making an ass of myself -- i don't drink coffee

• 2Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I used to drink black coffee but my stomach can’t handle the acidity of most coffee anymore. I’m also not a coffee connoisseur as much as I try to be. A little cream is how I drink it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I used to drink black coffee but my stomach can’t handle the acidity of most coffee anymore. I’m also not a coffee connoisseur as much as I try to be. A little cream is how I drink it.

Cold brew and you will be able to handle black coffee again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

When I've cut the processed crap out of my eating, I find that in a week or two, I enjoy the natural taste of things, so a salad with no dressing or cheese is actually fine, and I feel a lot better as well. But then it's like hey cheat day, Taco Bell! And the roller coaster speeds madly down the track, hands in the air, double fisting Cheesy Gordita Crunches, while the wind splays my arm fat into lard wings. Eventually, I land. Right next to a fucking ice cream stand.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I could see eating a cobb salad without any dressing, but eating a garden salad dry is like shipping crappy, frozen cheesesteaks to your house.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Jersey Mikes just opened down the street from me and it's pretty good. 15 bucks for a 12 inch sub is pretty ridiculous though. I have Cheba hut the same distance and can get my sub stuffed more then a Jersey Mikes sub for 10 dollars. I woulda split my time between both but fuck that for 5 dollars more.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Jersey Mikes just opened down the street from me and it's pretty good. 15 bucks for a 12 inch sub is pretty ridiculous though. I have Cheba hut the same distance and can get my sub stuffed more then a Jersey Mikes sub for 10 dollars. I woulda split my time between both but fuck that for 5 dollars more.
If you're going Jersey Mikes, get a half. Double meat, no peppers and cook it with oil. Then it'll be pretty close to an "authentic" cheesesteak without having to visit Philly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
If you're going Jersey Mikes, get a half. Double meat, no peppers and cook it with oil. Then it'll be pretty close to an "authentic" cheesesteak without having to visit Philly.

Visited Pats or Ginos about a decade ago and got one of these so called famous cheesesteaks. Bread, meat, and cheese whiz. It was the worst cheesesteak I’ve ever had. Jersey Mikes is like driving a Civic and that philly bullshit is a horse and buggy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users