The Fast Food Thread

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

After They Told Him It Wasn’t Anymore Chicken Sandwiches Left!

IcnLbOD.gif

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Pats and Gino's are mass appeal shit. They have the "rivalry" thing going, but they're both crap. There's NOTHING special about either sandwich. They don't even chop up the meat. The best analogy is like saying you really want a good burger, so should you go to McDonald's or Burger King?

Fair warning, the Gugafoods channel is some serious quality calories viewing. Don't watch while hungry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
He’s almost convinced me to try out some of those Umai dry aging bags. But $30 for 3 seems a little much.

Also noticed there is zero chance I watch any food channel instead of simply listening. The exception may be something like Epicurious or an instructional channel. It is irritating as fuck on Guga how after every bite he throws the fork down and does his best fat Brazil O-face and hoots and hollars about how what we be just shoved in his gullet is the best thing ever. And his gay lover, sorry I mean “cousin” just sits there like a tool. Damn that channel has me salty. Too early for that.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seriously, cheese steaks aren't that difficult. I worked in a mom and pop place for a few years in my early twenties. Just take a decent cut of meat, slice it thin. Some decent italian bread with a nice chew. Cheese can vary depending on what toppings you put on it. I've put pretty much any thing you can think of on a cheese steak considering we could eat for fee, you had to get creative. Notable combo's - Pepperoni cheese steak, Steak and egg cheese steak, Peppers onions and Mushrooms - I could go on and on like Bubba about shrimp.

Salt and pepper to taste, and we even did a little trick of taking some beef base in a little water, throw some of that on just before throwing down your cheese so the steak doesn't get too dry.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Who cooks pizza rolls in the microwave. That's the worst way to eat them. I'd rather eat them uncooked than soft and limp from the microwave.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who cooks pizza rolls in the microwave. That's the worst way to eat them. I'd rather eat them uncooked than soft and limp from the microwave.

Yeah I always bake but deep fry the best.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I always bake but deep fry the best. If I owned an air fryer I would use that since it is a breeze and combines the ease of baking with the crispiness of deep frying. In fact, that means air fry is the best.

FTFY

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1572466002430.jpeg

just rekt 2 in a row zero fucks given. Beyond god tier.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've offered to make a dessert for Friendsgiving this year. Last year I made Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats (rice krispie treats with cinnamon toast crunch) and the year before I made chocolate squash pie with an oreo crust. Anyone got any omega ideas that don't involve like 6 days prep time and a fucking degree from the CIA.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've offered to make a dessert for Friendsgiving this year. Last year I made Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats (rice krispie treats with cinnamon toast crunch) and the year before I made chocolate squash pie with an oreo crust. Anyone got any omega ideas that don't involve like 6 days prep time and a fucking degree from the CIA.

Yeah it’s called make the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats for me wtf I’d #metoo the whole batch.

• 1Truth!

Xevy

Log Wizard
When I made them, they were among the other 7 or so desserts, and relatively untouched. I was a little butthurt.

But then the drinking started. The whole thing got polished off in like 10 minutes by 5 people. Pretty sure a 90lb girl ate like 1lb of it. It was well recieved even though they looked like garbage because they weren't formed into cubes. Just like piles of fucking deliciousness.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Make Thomas Keller’s brownies. It’s like no one has ever had a brownie that didn’t come from a box and people go absolutely ape shit for them.