The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Went to Whataburger and tried the Breakfast Burger this morning, god damn is it good. That Jalapeno sauce they use really puts it over the top with the crunchiness of the hash browns.

I had 6 crunchy tacos and a BAJA blast for lunch.
Here is my dessert.

Haagen D’s Peppermint Bark Shake. Crucifies Chick-fil-A’s

god tier
1572628546316.jpeg

F5152C64-1CD6-4FC2-9193-6CB9E089DCE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
A thumbnail that long triggers me! How can you stand that??

If mine get much longer than where that brown dot is (I'm gonna assume that is a healthy taco remnant and not dirt or shit or something), it will drive me insane until I cut them. Any of my fingernails. Even typing with them just a little long annoys the fuck out of me.

I worked with an old guy that let all his fingernails grow out like that, and we used to work off of physical plan pages, and he'd drag his fucking nails across the page every time he was looking for something or pointing it out. Add that to the huge ferns growing out of each nostril and the cigarette breath, and it is sort of amazing that I didn't murder him before he retired and then eventually passed away.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can never find that badass peppermint bark ice cream, maybe this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A thumbnail that long triggers me! How can you stand that??

If mine get much longer than where that brown dot is (I'm gonna assume that is a healthy taco remnant and not dirt or shit or something), it will drive me insane until I cut them. Any of my fingernails. Even typing with them just a little long annoys the fuck out of me.

I worked with an old guy that let all his fingernails grow out like that, and we used to work off of physical plan pages, and he'd drag his fucking nails across the page every time he was looking for something or pointing it out. Add that to the huge ferns growing out of each nostril and the cigarette breath, and it is sort of amazing that I didn't murder him before he retired and then eventually

I grew them out as wolf man for Halloween you asshole! I had to let my bro’s see the pic ASAP and had fire sauce all over my hands.

Sorry some homeless guy was bathing in the Union station bathroom so I noped out.

What triggers me is you changing your avatar.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Nothing wrong with being fat in this thread. It's a point of pride.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I grew them out as wolf man for Halloween you asshole! I had to let my bro’s see the pic ASAP and had fire sauce all over my hands.

Sorry some homeless guy was bathing in the Union station bathroom so I noped out.

What triggers me is you changing your avatar.
I was just fucking with you man! You are a god among men for your deeds in this thread alone.

What avatar did I change it from? I can't even remember most of them. I've had this one fairly long I think...although I'm old so who the fuck knows what I remember anymore.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish. Trying to be cabdru.
Ask Erronius Erronius

34 inch 6’2” 200
Definitely fat but doing intermittent fasting for 6 months 7pm-11am allows me to gorge.
I have the exact same measurements, but I have never been able to gorge or binge eat in my life.

• 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have the exact same measurements, but I have never been able to gorge or binge eat in my life.

Your actual size doesn't have that much to do with it. Think of that skinny asian dude that wins all the hot dog eating contests. You need to stretch out your stomach. They drink like a gallon of water in one shot before competitions

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was just fucking with you man! You are a god among men for your deeds in this thread alone.

What avatar did I change it from? I can't even remember most of them. I've had this one fairly long I think...although I'm old so who the fuck knows what I remember anymore.

I thought you had a Deadpool avatar.

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Is that just fucking noodles in a taco shell? lol

No idea what you are talking about, it's pulled pork and sweet okonomiyaki sauce, and the burrito in particular was delightful.

I also managed to get this as well which was meh
20191102_192703.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Was hungover as fuck Friday and had 8 tenders from Krispy krunchy chicken.

It remains the king of tenders.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Drove by the slightly more ghetto Wendy's yesterday and they had 2 for $5 spicy chicken on their sign. Fuck me, I got bamboozled. I'm writing Wendy's HQ to get my $5.44 back and going to tell them they lack uniformity between their various Wendy's locations!

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Drove by the slightly more ghetto Wendy's yesterday and they had 2 for $5 spicy chicken on their sign. Fuck me, I got bamboozled. I'm writing Wendy's HQ to get my $5.44 back and going to tell them they lack uniformity between their various Wendy's locations!

Did you specify you wanted the 2 for $5 deal, or just 2 spicy chickens?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

The extra 5 dollars is the price you pay for safety - You want 5 off, go to the ghetto. Risk nothing, gain nothing!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
sounds like you tipped someone 5$, LULZ