The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've ordered every single spicy thing from the local Chinese place. The only thing that is even approaching spicy is the Szechuan Lo Mein. It's a sad state of affairs :(

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Popeyes chicken sandwich was incredibly juicy and thick as hell. Got both the spicy and the classic. Spicy was good but I think it could have gone more spicy. Would get it again if not for the utter garbage service at our Popeyes. They’ve not once gotten an order of mine right, the employees are constantly complaining and usually cause a hold up at the register because they’re chatting with other employees, etc.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Popeyes chicken sandwich was incredibly juicy and thick as hell. Got both the spicy and the classic. Spicy was good but I think it could have gone more spicy. Would get it again if not for the utter garbage service at our Popeyes. They’ve not once gotten an order of mine right, the employees are constantly complaining and usually cause a hold up at the register because they’re chatting with other employees, etc.

I want to try those Voodoo Tenders just to see how not spicy they are. Ghost peppers? I bet not!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Had the chicken sandwich, no line no black people couple hispanics though but they seemed nice but not chickfila nice.

It was good, Loved the spicy sauce and the crunch but i'm going back to chicfila because they support white supremacy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've had plenty of jalapenos in my life, and do fine, but man, I about died the other day. Roasted some in the oven, let it sit and steam in a bowl, skinned it, cut it open and scraped the seeds out, and took a big bite of the nice juicy flesh and ... BAM ... hottest fucking thing I've ever had since I was tricked into eating a habenero as a kid. Holy fuck. I was mouth washing gargling milk trying to help. Was 15 minutes of pain like I just ate a california reaper or something. wtf!

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Had the chicken sandwich, no line no black people couple hispanics though but they seemed nice but not chickfila nice.

It was good, Loved the spicy sauce and the crunch but i'm going back to chicfila because they support white supremacy.

Those spicy Popeye's chicken sandwiches were clearly better than any I've had from Chic Fil A. Extra batter + more heart disease oil = better chicken sandwich than the fake Jesus lovers.

Side story: Sonic is in my area, when I first moved here I asked the drive-thru girl what she liked, "Actually I don't eat the food here." Cool, give me the bacon double cheeseburger combo, ya twat. "Fries or tots." Does it look like I"m an actual adult, give me the tots, vegan-satan-money-taker.

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I've had plenty of jalapenos in my life, and do fine, but man, I about died the other day. Roasted some in the oven, let it sit and steam in a bowl, skinned it, cut it open and scraped the seeds out, and took a big bite of the nice juicy flesh and ... BAM ... hottest fucking thing I've ever had since I was tricked into eating a habenero as a kid. Holy fuck. I was mouth washing gargling milk trying to help. Was 15 minutes of pain like I just ate a california reaper or something. wtf!

lol, a long time ago back when Mom was still alive and prepping dinner, she asked me to try a chopped piece of jalapeno, which was actually a habanero. I don't remember what I did to piss her off, but I was actually mad about that.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was in a Thai restaurant the other day and the options were mild, medium, hot, and Thai hot. I ordered red curry and told the waitress I wanted Thai hot and she was like "are you sure?". I said yes and it was spicy but I've had a lot hotter shit. The hot chicken ramen that we have talked about here I get pretty often and it's hotter than that was. Is this super spicy thing for real or do they just talk about it to try to scare the customers?

My regular Thai spot never questions when I order Thai hot. And goddamn is it hot. Sweating. Crying. Instant sinus clearing. So hot that you can't be bothered to stop to drink water because that makes it worse. Just gotta power through. But goddamn is it delicious. Fuck I kinda want some right now.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Is this like one of those internet tales about two people that meet up after meeting online and they eventually end up in a cannibalism pact?

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Round 3

EAT

1573070779064.gif

692E9F2A-5676-4C61-80BA-CC77442422AE.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why you hiding them nails, son?

Intrinsic Intrinsic reeks of jealousy attacking my Wolverine Claws because deep inside he knows he can’t have long nails due to biting them off from the anxiety of getting shot at living in Little Rock Arkansas.

Not only was my wait 5 minutes but I didn’t need a bulletproof vest.

btw They are helping gain leverage on that bag filled with chicken sandwiches.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
They're just for de-shelling the hard to open pistachios. We understand, friend.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Intrinsic Intrinsic reeks of jealousy attacking my Wolverine Claws because deep inside he knows he can’t have long nails due to biting them off from the anxiety of getting shot at living in Little Rock Arkansas.

Not only was my wait 5 minutes but I didn’t need a bulletproof vest.

btw They are helping gain leverage on that bag filled with chicken sandwiches.

My friend sent me a picture the other day of her spray painting some stuff in her garage with a 9mm and shotgun sitting next to her and just captioned it “When all you want to do is arts and crafts, but live in Little Rock.”

• 1Like