The Fast Food Thread

rad

Lord of Guk
Don't recall who but I tried a Butterfinger for the first time in a while and I gotta agree, way more 'peanut butter' flavor and texture then I remember. They used to be far more flaky and not nearly as dense, shits afoot!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had one of those butterfinger peanut butter cups this halloween... does not replace reeses but is pretty good

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just had the BBQ tendies from McD's. Not bad, messy as fuck. Kind of like your generic sweet BBQ wings from BW3 or something.

Seconded BK cheesy tots are pretty great.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I got a Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich, no mayo, and added their sweet heat sauce. Soo good. I wanna try it with their Voodoo sauce next time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Had a couple McRibs. I don't want to say it...but they were garbage. Absolute and total garbage.

I made a fuckton of those back when I worked there as a kid. I ate a fuckton of them too. And what I had today doesn't remotely seem like what I remember.

The Big Macs were ok. Fries were ok. The best part of the meal were the McDoubles.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Had a couple McRibs. I don't want to say it...but they were garbage. Absolute and total garbage.

I made a fuckton of those back when I worked there as a kid. I ate a fuckton of them too. And what I had today doesn't remotely seem like what I remember.

The Big Macs were ok. Fries were ok. The best part of the meal were the McDoubles.

All that is one meal?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't even comprehend some of y'all orders. I order small combos.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Shit I don’t even order combos if / when I eat fast food. It is entree only and a bottle of water 9 times out of 10. Super hungover? Okay, toss me in some waffle fries.

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Yup, most fast food sodas and fries are overpriced. I remember trying to have an ex do the math and realize that's why we didn't go on vacation every year. You wanna drink Coke with every meal, or sit your fat lazy ass on the beach. Turns out she wanted someone who made more money so she could have both. She also has mouth herpes now. The gift that keeps on giving. Now that's value.

0558269612a10926034bb297aedb5b2868254fdb5bd6c0ef7ec4022db1ad7d2c.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

Xevy

Log Wizard
I love soda, but never get it anywhere except occasionally with fast food meal combos. I'll just get water at sit-down restaurants which is probably dumber of me, because I'd get infinite refills at restaurants and I solely do drive-thru for fast food.

Soda prices are bad, but fry prices are wayyyyyyyyy worse. Sometimes I get a large fry with my 2 for $5ish combos and it's like 3-4 bucks. More than a goddamn sandwich. Almost always worth it though.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, most fast food sodas and fries are overpriced. I remember trying to have an ex do the math and realize that's why we didn't go on vacation every year. You wanna drink Coke with every meal, or sit your fat lazy ass on the beach. Turns out she wanted someone who made more money so she could have both. She also has mouth herpes now. The gift that keeps on giving. Now that's value.

View attachment 229747

;;
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I highly doubt fries and soda are why you couldn't go on vacation.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just had my first Popeyes Chicken Sandwhich. Is was legit. Honestly I liked it better than Chick Fil A. Though of course the service still isn't as good. Best chicken sandwhich on the fast food market.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I am in line for chicken sandwiches. No stabbings yet but some kid almost hit me with his car on purpose because I was stuck in front of his spot he was getting out of and I had cars ahead and behind me already and couldn’t move. Rarely ever go to the Popeyes here because the service is always aids. 20min wait currently, but sounds like it’ll be worth it.