The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never knew Popeyes sold soda by the gallon lol.

Not worth the hype but good Sandwhich at a reasonable but not great $4. Could use stronger Pickles but good bun, great crisp breathing and thick juicy center. The spicy was pretty meh, but I think they went light on the condiment.

Would do again on occasion.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
While you guys are fighting for your life navigating the jungle for bushmeat sandwiches, I'll continue to eat quality burgers served to me by blonde, blue eyed 20 year olds...

20191104_113556.jpg

Quality you can taste.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Never knew Popeyes sold soda by the gallon lol.

Not worth the hype but good Sandwhich at a reasonable but not great $4. Could use stronger Pickles but good bun, great crisp breathing and thick juicy center. The spicy was pretty meh, but I think they went light on the condiment.

Would do again on occasion.

I got 2 spicy's today. There were good. Not line up around the block good.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While you guys are fighting for your life navigating the jungle for bushmeat sandwiches, I'll continue to eat quality burgers served to me by blonde, blue eyed 20 year olds...

View attachment 229811

Quality you can taste.

never heard of anyone getting stabbed at in and out bro.

1572996514088.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I spent maybe 5 minutes in the drive through. They were cranking them out, i spent about 1 min at the actual window. I also got the regular sandwich not the spicy one. It had a much more pronounced pickle flavor than Chick Fil A. It was very crispy too.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stopped at Denny's for the first time in a year while traveling with my Dad. We both ordered their double cheeseburger which was amazing. I was expecting something Baconator sized but I was sorely mistaken. I could barely finish it, I guess I'm a lightweight.

I didn't get a picture of mine but it looked close to this.

1572999104859.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean it's not winning awards but Dennys, IHOP, and Elmer's all do good work!

• 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I don't really have a problem with IHOP. Not at all my first choice but it'll do if I value the convenience enough.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
never heard of anyone getting stabbed at in and out bro.

View attachment 229822

Had a shooting at one in town today. Figured it was a fight over a sandwich. Came back later and said it was "just a robbery" which is why I don't go to Popeyes because it's in the bad part of town where "just a robbery" and a shooting happen often.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was in a Thai restaurant the other day and the options were mild, medium, hot, and Thai hot. I ordered red curry and told the waitress I wanted Thai hot and she was like "are you sure?". I said yes and it was spicy but I've had a lot hotter shit. The hot chicken ramen that we have talked about here I get pretty often and it's hotter than that was. Is this super spicy thing for real or do they just talk about it to try to scare the customers?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was in a Thai restaurant the other day and the options were mild, medium, hot, and Thai hot. I told the waitress I wanted Thai hot and she was like "are you sure?". I said yes and it was spicy but I've had a lot hotter shit. Is this super spicy thing for real or do they just talk about it to try to scare the customers?

Thai hot is like a normal dish you would get in Thailand. Doesn't necessarily mean it's supposed to blow you out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I was in a Thai restaurant the other day and the options were mild, medium, hot, and Thai hot. I ordered red curry and told the waitress I wanted Thai hot and she was like "are you sure?". I said yes and it was spicy but I've had a lot hotter shit. The hot chicken ramen that we have talked about here I get pretty often and it's hotter than that was. Is this super spicy thing for real or do they just talk about it to try to scare the customers?

There has to be some "scare the customers" in it. If it were so hot it were not palatable by North Americans they would end up refunding too many dinners. I'm willing to bet they do it just hot enough so crackers like you and me can feel some satisfaction in eating it.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she saw you were white and gave you regular b/c white ppl always complain, even tho you asked for thai hot

next time you have to assure her you know what thai hot is, it's ok.

i mean, we just had a Wakandan in this thread order a regular chicken sandwich instead of spicy, jfc

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users