The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, having gone Keto, I'm so jelly of your sandwiches. :(

I don't have a way to gorge ... maybe Five Guys multiple bacon cheeseburgers without the bun?

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keto is rough for fast food. Non-breaded wings are about the best you can do when out and about and not pop over on your carbs

had 2 of the popeyes spicy sammiches today, brought one to the wife at work. Drive thru line was about 15 mins, they are 5.50 each but really big. Super juicy, super crispy chicken. Would love more pickles and hotter sauce but its a damn satisfying sandwhich. I finished the 2nd but my guts were full. I bet they would be amazing when drunk. The staff were very polite, Popeyes has to be cleaning up on this thing profit-wise.

if you dream about a chicken sandwhich this is what it looks like. I dont have as much experience with chick-fila cause they use peanut oil and the boy is deathly allergic, but the popeyes sandwhich scratches the itch for me. Was worth the wait and the price in my opinion.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man, having gone Keto, I'm so jelly of your sandwiches. :(

I don't have a way to gorge ... maybe Five Guys multiple bacon cheeseburgers without the bun?

Keto sucks

Just stop eating after 7 and skip breakfast and you won’t look like the Rancor Keeper.

1573078172921.jpeg

I kid I know keto works for some of you. I just eat 1700 calories days with a 4000 once a week.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Keto sucks

Just stop eating after 7 and skip breakfast and you won’t look like the Rancor Keeper.

View attachment 230004

I kid I know keto works for some of you. I just eat 1700 calories days with a 4000 once a week.
I'm diabetic, and if I keep on my same path, prior to keto, I'd lose my legs by age 40... maybe not, but it's not good. I gotta start paying attention to it. Goal is to lose a bunch of weight, and then due to that, I no longer have blood sugar problems.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm diabetic, and if I keep on my same path, prior to keto, I'd lose my legs by age 40... maybe not, but it's not good. I gotta start paying attention to it. Goal is to lose a bunch of weight, and then due to that, I no longer have blood sugar problems.

Well that’s awesome! I’m going to also say please watch the energy drinks. I don’t wanna lose my boy Crone.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Well that’s awesome! I’m going to also say please watch the energy drinks. I don’t wanna lose my boy Crone.
Ha... Only sugar free ones for me! Surprisingly the easiest part was cutting out the sugar soda.

I'm gonna figure out how to gorge on some keto friendly foods, and post it. Hamburger, and cheese. Yaaaa

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Had the popeye's sandwich today. It was a really good fast food sandwich, still not as good as chick fil a though. ALSO, I waited in the drive through for 25 minutes and there wasn't a huge line, only two cars in front of me when I got there. Chick fil a always gets me through the line in 10 mins max, even the line is so backed up it's spilling into the street. ALSO, they gave me the wrong sandwich (reg instead of spicy), and the wrong side. The order was literally only two items and they got both wrong. I've been to popeye's probably 10 times or less, and I'd guess they have gotten my order wrong at least 8 of those times. Chick fil a never fucks it up.

This will be the last popeye's sandwich I ever eat.

tenor.gif

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Tried the classic non spicy chicken sandwich, spicy is better. Voodoo tenders were fine, but totally not spicy, sauce is a lot more sweet than spicy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had the popeye's sandwich today. It was a really good fast food sandwich, still not as good as chick fil a though. ALSO, I waited in the drive through for 25 minutes and there wasn't a huge line, only two cars in front of me when I got there. Chick fil a always gets me through the line in 10 mins max, even the line is so backed up it's spilling into the street. ALSO, they gave me the wrong sandwich (reg instead of spicy), and the wrong side. The order was literally only two items and they got both wrong. I've been to popeye's probably 10 times or less, and I'd guess they have gotten my order wrong at least 8 of those times. Chick fil a never fucks it up.

This will be the last popeye's sandwich I ever eat.

tenor.gif

Chick-fil-A service is bar none the best.

In and out is a close 2nd in my experience.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Drove halfway across town to what I suspect to be the "good" Popeye's. Get there, 0 line at the drive-thru, 2 employees in the parking lot for reasons, and I see their menu has The Sandwich. Get really excited, pull up, I see it. The dread white printed piece of paper. "We're currently out of sandwiches. -Management."

I didn't even go next door to BK to feed my feelings because I'd never be able to fill that pit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chick-fil-A service is bar none the best.

In and out is a close 2nd in my experience.
My only problem is my local Chick Fil A is retarded. My last 3 number 1 deluxe with pepperjack has resulted in getting a number 2 instead. Jimmies have been rustled.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yup, most fast food sodas and fries are overpriced. I remember trying to have an ex do the math and realize that's why we didn't go on vacation every year. You wanna drink Coke with every meal, or sit your fat lazy ass on the beach. Turns out she wanted someone who made more money so she could have both. She also has mouth herpes now. The gift that keeps on giving. Now that's value.

View attachment 229747
McDonalds. Large soda and unlimited refills (if you stay) $1.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
My only problem is my local Chick Fil A is retarded. My last 3 number 1 deluxe with pepperjack has resulted in getting a number 2 instead. Jimmies have been rustled.
i would believe that you're actually slurring your words or some kind of dyslexic over bad chikfila service

with the exception of this particular CFA
d252e61474d8b4dde68b48d914916a51.jpg

• 1EyeRoll

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only time CFA ever fucked up my order was when I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and they asked if I wanted a deluxe or plain and I said plain. And then they gave it to me with no pickles. Mother fuckers.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The only time CFA ever fucked up my order was when I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and they asked if I wanted a deluxe or plain and I said plain. And then they gave it to me with no pickles. Mother fuckers.
But really, you fucked up, not them

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
wtf do you think PLAIN means?

• 3Worf