The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
mcdees makes the best dipping sauces, i love having my trifecta of hot mustard/sweat n sour/bbq from mcdees.

the only one that is even on mcdees level is chick fil a sauce.

now, i'll admit, i can eat cfa nugs naked, they're good. but you can't fucking eat a mcdees nug w/o chocking on the breading, you need that source or you'll die.
Arby's sauce would like to have a word with you

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m about to #metoo this bag

1574110840186.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm back on clean eating today, so this weekend I went hog wild. Had spicy chicken at Wendy's, Double QP at McDs. For lunch Saturday, my brother and I got stuffed at Skyline. This week's gonna' be rough.

View attachment 231824

I just ate dinner like two hours ago but I want to eat this now. Damn Skyline is so good. I might want that more than Knockback Nat's wings or Eagle fried chicken out in SF.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
These are pretty interesting. I like seeing such salt of the earth people.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Skyline is amazing. I would be 300 lbs if I lived in Cincinnati.
Yeah, man. There is one just over a mile from my house(in Ft Lauderdale, FL). It's my go-to cheat meal. Love it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah, man. There is one just over a mile from my house(in Ft Lauderdale, FL). It's my go-to cheat meal. Love it.

Can't you ship Skyline anywhere and it show up in a few hours? Maybe I'm thinking of Portillos or something.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got the Hot Chicken Sandwich from Popeye's today at lunch. It is definitely worth stabbing someone for it.

I was expecting the chicken to be on-point, but what I was not expecting was the Bun + the Sauce to be so incredible. Those two raised the game from an 8/10 to a legendary 10/10.

IMG-5264.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you eat it upside down it cures hiccups. But also turns you into a Demigorgon

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
These are pretty interesting. I like seeing such salt of the earth people.

she doesn't even have to have a cart at this point, she's been doing it for so long, she's one of the original food vendors, so her permit is only like 200bucks to renew, she could lease it for an easy 25k a year...

probably not anymore tho, just this year ny decided to issue like 400 new permits a year, before it was like capped at 4k a year.

also would like to add, those rolls are legit yummy ny rolls

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Burger Fi has another new burger. Can't wait to give this bad boy a try. I am seriously in love with Burger Fi. Not only are their regular burgers great, but they frequently come out with seasonal stuff like this. If there is one even remotely near you, give it a try.

BFI_19_Double_Wagyu_Melt_LTO_640x480.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I doubt it's real wagyu beef. Don't care, still looks delicious if it's whatever their standard is.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Burger Fi has another new burger. Can't wait to give this bad boy a try. I am seriously in love with Burger Fi. Not only are their regular burgers great, but they frequently come out with seasonal stuff like this. If there is one even remotely near you, give it a try.

View attachment 232117

Looks good, but that's a quite an exaggeration to use Wagyu in the name for a $10 burger. That said, there's a BurgerFi not too far away, I might have to try this.