The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People losing their minds

And pants for Popeyes

edit: spoilered for Hekotat Hekotat because he thought the spicy chicken sandwich was too spicy.

(keep NSFW limited to the ScreenShots section of the board)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Come on man, SFW section. I can't be opening up dicks while at work.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those lifehack posts are generally useless but I did see one about eating burgers with the top bun on the bottom. I think it was because tops are usually bigger than the bottoms and can absorb more juices. This would work better if the toppings are on the bottom so on top once flipped.

TL;DR power tops > power bottoms

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
finally got my fucking sandwiches. It’s been an ordeal with every place sold out during the original run and then a Postmates driver stealing my order.

F5C58779-A58B-4FF0-8ACA-12D3F8FABDA3.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1574371583042.jpeg

Just #metooed this ⛄

then got these

0AA7D8B8-E241-4C96-99F9-A6C5A4CE6CE0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I buy whatever version of peppermint your grocer stocks, and throw it in a generic sugar cookie recipe, either mixed in or sprinkled on top. Pure win

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I buy whatever version of peppermint your grocer stocks, and throw it in a generic sugar cookie recipe, either mixed in or sprinkled on top. Pure win

He’s just mad I posted a pic of him naked in Popeyes yesterday and reported me to the Amod Amod

• 2Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
He’s just mad I posted a pic of him naked in Popeyes yesterday and reported me to the Amod Amod

I didn't report you, just complained in a post. Someone else must have done that.

I'm just mad they don't stock that shit anywhere down here and haagendaaz's product finder is ass.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I got the Hot Chicken Sandwich from Popeye's today at lunch. It is definitely worth stabbing someone for it.

I was expecting the chicken to be on-point, but what I was not expecting was the Bun + the Sauce to be so incredible. Those two raised the game from an 8/10 to a legendary 10/10.

IMG-5264.jpg
thumb too short

would not bang

2/10

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
KFC Colonel combo was surprisingly good. By far biggest fast food sandwich, easily as crunchy as Popeyes, and cheaper than most combos.

Screenshot_20191123-164527_Chrome.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All KFC's should be combined with Tacobell and Pizzahut together... We have a Tacobell / Long John Silvers combo and those two should never meet.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My home town is getting a combination KFC and A&W soon. Honestly I didn't know that A&W was still a thing aside from the root beer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
KFC Colonel combo was surprisingly good. By far biggest fast food sandwich, easily as crunchy as Popeyes, and cheaper than most combos.

View attachment 232812
Maybe I'm slow, or missing something, but you're talking about a KFC sandwich in your post but the picture is the Taco Bell chicken tenders?

• 4Like