The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You guys bitching about Sonic are just stupid. All fast food joints have shit you can order and shit you don't order. The main reason to go to Sonic is Cherry Limeade

iu
It'd be nice if they had actual food to order and not just a good drink.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Right? Who goes to a fast food joint because of the fucking beverages? Grasping at straws to defend that shit place there.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So my kids 18th birthday last Fri. so Thurs night he comes up to me and says he wants white Castles for his B-Day.

White Castles? Like WTF? Why white Castles. Shit we have a Bates Burgers around my house thats 200% better, but whatevs....

So I go and find one, of course its in the ghetto side of town. Pay some $45 for a 30 crave case and a few fries...

Go gome, the family gobbles the shit up plus some left over for the next day (not me, im on a New Year keto diet ;/) Then for the entire weekend the whole house stunk like White Castes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So my kids 18th birthday last Fri. so Thurs night he comes up to me and says he wants white Castles for his B-Day.

White Castles? Like WTF? Why white Castles. Shit we have a Bates Burgers around my house thats 200% better, but whatevs....

So I go and find one, of course its in the ghetto side of town. Pay some $45 for a 30 crave case and a few fries...

Go gome, the family gobbles the shit up plus some left over for the next day (not me, im on a New Year keto diet ;/) Then for the entire weekend the whole house stunk like White Castes.
One year when I was a kid I requested boiled hot dogs for my birthday dinner. Whole family had to eat that shit

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some friends of ours did the thing where the birthday kid gets to pick what's for dinner. Their youngest daughter always asked for chicken marsala even though the rest of the family didn't like it. After a couple years they made the chicken marsala for her and something else for the rest of the family and then she stopped asking for it. Eventually she admitted that it wasn't really hear favorite food, she just liked making everyone else eat something they didn't like.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
At least you guys don't have faggot vegans in your household that dictate where you go for your birthday dinner or what you get to choose. I boycotted my own birthday because of that vegan garbage.

Now my dad and I go to Flemings on my birthday to make up for lost years. Tomahawk Tuesday for my birthday all the time now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah it is, I'm not sure what the hell they do to it
yea their meat makes me sick (note they do pigs too) i avoid all their distributed products, jimmy dean, ballpark, hillshire

admittedly, it's the raw chicken and pig (their pork loin is weird, like... mush, it's fucking weird)

obviously i eat meat, but i'll go fuck you tyson, lemme pick up some of that hormel pork instead.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I had this over the weekend. This was probably the best packaged ramen/noodles I've tried. It had some strong heat in it as well. I give it 1.00 out of 1.00 Soy-Dolllar.

1578939392035.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah it is, I'm not sure what the hell they do to it

The chickens are grown quickly on low quality feed. Poultry fat is the nastiest fat around, and CAFO chicken is loaded with it; far more than a normally grown chicken. There's no way to prepare any of it to make it edible.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I had this over the weekend. This was probably the best packaged ramen/noodles I've tried. It had some strong heat in it as well. I give it 1.00 out of 1.00 Soy-Dolllar.

View attachment 243070

Is it like macaroni and cheese type sauce? I love the regular hot chicken and even the 2x spicy but I haven't tried that one.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't tried the 'non-cheese' version, but this comes with a pouch of liquid sauce which I'm going to assume is the same sauce from the non-cheese version. It also has a little packed of powdered cheese you mix in, so it gives it a bit of a creamier thing, but I wouldn't really say it's similar to mac and cheese. It would have probably been just as tasty without the pouch. I'm going to definitely pick up some more and will try the regular one. I'm not sure about the 2x spicy though. I felt this was hot enough for me tastes.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Honestly, I'm not sure the 2x spicy is that different. It didn't seem much hotter to me.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Why do people like "Five Guys?" Burgers are expensive and greasy and the fries are soggy and over-salted. Bad. Also the vibe of the place is to be dirty and gross with peanut shells covering all surfaces. Why is that cool? Yuck...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Five Guys is not worth it. The only redeeming quality it does have is that you get a mountain of fries.