The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So the hawaiin bbq I fucking loved on chicken sliders at arbys is gone. Local manager at one shop managed to scare up half a jug of the sauce for me. (sauce has been unable to be ordered as he was told it's being reformulated or some shit) Going to drown costco tyson chicken tenders in them.

Heinz makes a Hawaiian BBQ sauce that Is pretty good. I've never had the Arby's one though, so hard to say if they are similar.

81EQsGFyg5L._SL1500_.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heinz makes a Hawaiian BBQ sauce that Is pretty good. I've never had the Arby's one though, so hard to say if they are similar.

81EQsGFyg5L._SL1500_.jpg
Arbys almost looked like Buffalo, very light colored orange ish pink. Was from when they did the kings Hawaiian rolls.

Will have to try and look for that heinz

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
To demonstrate how much I love that sauce. Let's just say I used the shit out of the 5 slider coupons and would eat them all in a sitting straight away

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
To denigrate how much I love that sauce. Let's just say I used the shit out of the 5 slider coupons and would eat them all in a sitting straight away
Are you sure they weren't laced with crack?

• 1EyeRoll

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got the Tyson air fried nuggets. New I guess.

Disgusting. Flavorless garbage. Not even worth the $5, probably gonna throw the bag away

• 1Supertaster

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Try making your corn dogs in the Air Fryer, and thank me later. Super crispy outside, with the nice soft and tender inside!! Dannngggg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

81EQsGFyg5L._SL1500_.jpg

i like the sweet & smoky "Kansas City" style of that Heinz BBQ sauce a lot

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ask for your In N Out fries well done. Takes them from last place to maybe third from last place.

You should still just get two burgers instead.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
KFC is becoming one of my more favorite places.
The tenders are extra crispy and above average
Finger Licking Sauce is a sweet remoulade

but those fries.. perhaps my current favorite fast food fry. They're almost like Taco Bell fries, but they're even crispier and instead of being mildly nacho, they are gravy seasoned.

In other news, Hardee's sliders are still the tits

Sonic is still garbage,
The chili Frito wrap is worthless
the new double burger isn't bad, heartier than expected actually, but also nothing special and not worth going out of the way for.
Tenders are like fish place tenders, still pleasurable when warm but completely lackluster.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In and Out has by far the worst fries in the business. I can't stand them.
I don't understand this. They are just potatoes straight into the fryer? Well done for sure makes them better but well done fries makes all fries better. What's wrong with fries potatoes?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I never understood the Sonic hate becausd when we got our first one here it was amazing. Couple years later... Food fuckin sucks

• 1Cringe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys bitching about Sonic are just stupid. All fast food joints have shit you can order and shit you don't order. The main reason to go to Sonic is Cherry Limeade

iu

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 9 users