The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What the holy fuck is this BK King over Baconator, fucking heathens, all of you.

View attachment 242274

I am going to go get a Bacon King right now in protest.

iu

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am working on the house I'm remodeling to move into and I have an oven but no microwave or really any cooking utensils or anything so I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of frozen shit to cook for lunch. First thing I made was these...
IMG_20200110_122645.jpg

They are shit. The breading is okay but the white stuff inside them might have been library paste. Completely flavorless and the texture didn't resemble cheese at all. The included marinara was pretty gross as well. 2/10

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am working on the house I'm remodeling to move into and I have an oven but no microwave or really any cooking utensils or anything so I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of frozen shit to cook for lunch. First thing I made was these...View attachment 242570

They are shit. The breading is okay but the white stuff inside them might have been library paste. Completely flavorless and the texture didn't resemble cheese at all. The included marinara was pretty gross as well. 2/10
lulz don't even try the tgif potato skins

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am working on the house I'm remodeling to move into and I have an oven but no microwave or really any cooking utensils or anything so I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of frozen shit to cook for lunch. First thing I made was these...View attachment 242570

In situations like that it's hard to beat frozen pizza for calories and easy to eat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Joes BBQ KC
Zman sandwich
Half rack of short ribs

FC2A1198-E63D-4F7C-B633-D390850CA3E1.jpeg

1868160D-EDBF-4D2C-8B47-46088A0FBC4F.jpeg

28BB4582-F3F4-45FC-9CDA-EC940B1BCDE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Shouldn't need a reason to eat bomb ass fruits. I live a balanced life, sometimes I like a little fruit with my nuggs. Elevate yo palate!

• 2Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Bacon King is legit, never had one until today. Beat's Wendy's baconater hands down.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I find the farm rich mozzies pretty good. Never microwaved them though

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I miss going to Jack's Stack. It was the best thing about occasionally going to KC for work.

IMG_20200111_130613.jpg

These weren't bad. I've had them before but always microwaved them. They're better out of the oven. I have a hard time believing that the hot dogs are all beef. They seem like regular shitty pork hot dogs. 5/10

IMG_20200111_133801.jpg

These were much better than the cheese sticks. The jalapenos were very mild but that's to be expected. The worst part was the dipping sauce. Sickly sweet with no trace of habaneros and barely any raspberry. I mixed some Tabasco into it to make it edible but some ranch would have been a big improvement and I'm not even a big fan of ranch. 5.5/10

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Carl's Jr. Has top tier jalapeño poppers. I'll pick some up on the way home from work every once in awhile. I've never liked any of the grocery store poppers. For some reason they taste wierd to me.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Carl's Jr. Has top tier jalapeño poppers. I'll pick some up on the way home from work every once in awhile. I've never liked any of the grocery store poppers. For some reason they taste wierd to me.

I'm a fan of the Arby's ones because that BroncoBerry sauce is legit.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So the hawaiin bbq I fucking loved on chicken sliders at arbys is gone. Local manager at one shop managed to scare up half a jug of the sauce for me. (sauce has been unable to be ordered as he was told it's being reformulated or some shit) Going to drown costco tyson chicken tenders in them.

• 2Quality Calories