The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Today's the day I've been waiting for...

View attachment 243427

I've eaten plenty of these out of the microwave. I suspected it would be better from the oven and it was. I would seriously go to a diner and order these. The crust is just amazing for a frozen dinner and the filling is very good as well. If they weren't 900 calories I would eat them all the time. The only downside is that they take an hour to cook in the oven. 9/10
did you get an airfryer? you get extra crusty crust with it.

to sometimes get around the "itch" of a chicken pot pie i have these 6in glass molds
f32ffa965c34445c9fa37d36483dcbe2.png

so i don't bother putting crust on bottom, i always have bone chicken broth cubes in the freezer and canned pees/corned, fresh carrots in the fridge. i have frozen philo dough that you can microwave for 1min and you can sorta "roll it out"

it's not gonna compare to that marie shit in the slightest, not boston market or kfc, just decent enough

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Not to turn this into the homo cooking channel thread, but I can make a chicken pot pie that for sure outpaces any of that frozen shit. I've posted it in the cooking thread I think.

I'm still recovering from the holidays, but they're opening a Wayback Burgers near me soon. Anyone been there? Website pics look amazing.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not to turn this into the homo cooking channel thread, but I can make a chicken pot pie that for sure outpaces any of that frozen shit. I've posted it in the cooking thread I think.

I'm still recovering from the holidays, but they're opening a Wayback Burgers near me soon. Anyone been there? Website pics look amazing.

I can, too. But if you're getting the frozen shit, that is the good frozen shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Today's the day I've been waiting for...

View attachment 243427

I've eaten plenty of these out of the microwave. I suspected it would be better from the oven and it was. I would seriously go to a diner and order these. The crust is just amazing for a frozen dinner and the filling is very good as well. If they weren't 900 calories I would eat them all the time. The only downside is that they take an hour to cook in the oven. 9/10
Yeah, I love these things too. I would just eat a giant bowl of that pastry crust, truth be told.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Yeah my 1-10 scale in this thread is based on frozen food and Marie Callender's pot pies are top tier frozen food. They're up there with Digiorno pizza. Not trying to compete with homemade here.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Wayback is not good. Go to Five Guys or Chilis instead if you want high priced fast food burgers.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

do it again please, the recipes i see, you're just hoping that your chicken stock + butter will meld with the frozen dough that is also made out of butter to create gooey goodness

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
do it again please, the recipes i see, you're just hoping that your chicken stock + butter will meld with the frozen dough that is also made out of butter to create gooey goodness
Yeah i mean, that's pretty much it. Butter + butter + salt + butter = delicious food.

• 1Quality Calories

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I thought it was pretty self explanatory. Wayback sucks
I get it. Disappointing. Probably for the best, the last thing I need is a good burger place nearby. If I at elast have to make them myself there's a firewall preventing morbid obesity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Every time I refresh this thread I'm reinforced in my determination for In N Out to be my first meal back in the States. I want a goddamn burger.

• 1Quality Calories