The Fast Food Thread

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand this. They are just potatoes straight into the fryer? Well done for sure makes them better but well done fries makes all fries better. What's wrong with fries potatoes?
In-n-Out regular fries have a weird mouth feel - maybe spongy is the right word. Definitely need to order well done.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
In-n-Out regular fries have a weird mouth feel - maybe spongy is the right word. Definitely need to order well done.

Hrmph:

1579152064836.png

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean, I'm down to pound some McD's fries, and do it often, but I love In and Out fries! Shit's good. 2 burgers, 2 fries, why not?

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
No super taster. Im all about the fast food. I like the coating on the burger king fries better.

They’re fine when fresh. The only place I’m fiending for fries right now is Royal Farms and their thick ass potato wedges, similar to KFC, but not drowned in fake fry batter.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve only had in n out maybe 5 times but even well done I thought the fries sucked. Two double doubles is the way to go.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arby's Curly Fries are the king of fast food fries.

This is the way.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love burger King fresh fries , but they live and die by the freshness.

Five guys fries are very good too

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Chick Fil A waffle fries disagreed. Although Arby’s is a strong second. With Freddy’s being third.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Chili's fuck

Does ANYONE like Chili's.??
Their Texas cheese fries are legit, and their chicken crisper things are decently good. There are too many options to really consider chili’s but I’d still eat there no problem if someone else chose that.

Speaking of shit restaraunts, anyone try the Applebee’s all you can eat thing? I remember their bonless wings being pretty good and they are included, which is about the only thing I actually like there. I think McCheese could bankrupt one or two

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd eat at Chili's 3 meals a day for six months before I ate a single fucking thing from Applebees.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you can’t find at least one thing that is decent at all of the shit tier restaraunts like Applebee’s or chili’s then you are a super tasting faggot, sorry.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
The quesadillas and overpriced southwest eggrolls are good at Chilis. Their burgers are garbage though. I tried the smokehouse bbq and sausage last time and while not mindblowing it was good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The quesadillas and overpriced southwest eggrolls are good at Chilis. Their burgers are garbage though. I tried the smokehouse bbq and sausage last time and while not mindblowing it was good.
The chicken bacon ranch quesadilla is pretty legit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve only had in n out maybe 5 times but even well done I thought the fries sucked. Two double doubles is the way to go.

the fucky thing about in and out fries is I hated them for like two years but my wife would always order em and i'd have a few and after a couple years I ended up really liking them. Mac D fries are the king but i'll pound some in and out fries no problem no adays

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I guess I have a weird taste in fries because Mc D's doesnt even make top 5 for me.