The Fast Food Thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I love me some Brazilian steakhouse meat but my god that grilled pineapple that gets passed around too is so mother fucking good, it’s always my favorite part of going.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like the polenta fries but then you need to remind yourself you're paying out the ass to eat meats, not veggies.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
First meal in America after being in southeast Asia for almost three weeks. Was dying for a goddamn burger!

Two double-doubles. This is the way.

20200118_213111.jpg

20200118_214438.jpg

• 7Like
  • 4Quality Calories
Reactions: 10 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought about getting grilled onions but I wanted more of that tasty grilled beef patty flavor.

Hate raw onions in anything except guac, prefer no lettuce, and not the biggest fan of raw tomatoes on sandwiches in general.

Mustard and chilis is my go-to at In N Out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Animal style is so overrated. That flavor ends up overpowering everything.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry the crunch of lettuce and tomato on a burger is just a must have for me. I can go without animal style.

Imagine going through life having standards. I know it's hard.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lettuce adds zero value. It's bitter crunch. That's gross. Spinach or arugula? Sure. There's actual flavor being provided there. But just regular ol' lettuce? Naw. That shit sucks.

Tomato can be fine but when I order a burger I want the fucking burger. All that other shit just detracts from the flavor I actually want. When I order a burger from BK, Wendy's, or McD's I actually order them plain.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lettuce is good if you're dealing with lot of heat or something, but if I'm making my own burger I'm not putting it in there. I also won't put pickles on my burger because I'm trying to taste the burger not just fucking pickles. Crispy chicken sandwiches, however, almost always require some lettuce. Not sure why, but they do.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Animal style is so overrated. That flavor ends up overpowering everything.

as someone who's eaten 100s of double doubles both animal style and not animal style, I partially agree. I get most of my double doubles regular with onion, but probably every 5th time I go i'll get animal style double doubles, cause I do like that grilled onion sauce flavor as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lettuce adds zero value. It's bitter crunch. That's gross. Spinach or arugula? Sure. There's actual flavor being provided there. But just regular ol' lettuce? Naw. That shit sucks.

Tomato can be fine but when I order a burger I want the fucking burger. All that other shit just detracts from the flavor I actually want. When I order a burger from BK, Wendy's, or McD's I actually order them plain.
monica

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Imagine going through life tainting your burgers with vegetables

you have to talk in a way Noodleface Noodleface will understand guys.

lettuce is great on a burger for the texture and the structure, but also for the end of the burger, it provides the roughage needed to push out that burger shit so you don't lay down in bed all backed up.

i made sloppy joes last night for the first time in 20 years, cuz my wife and i are fighting some virus from satan, anyway it was delicious w/ just hamburger bun and chedder, but i couldn't get rid of it this morning... had to eat a handful of spinach like popeye just to get things moving.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Current favorite fast food fries are KFC.
Screenshot_20200119-195121_Chrome.jpg

(Though they've never been that full)

Maker's Mark chicken bites taste like Chick-fil-a and I've been destroying them
Screenshot_20200119-194651_Chrome.jpg

And this blew my mind and I intend to try it out asap (may use above bites)
Screenshot_20200119-172717_Chrome.jpg

Hardee's Sliders continue to be worth it to the point that I'll almost always swing through for one if there's no line
Screenshot_20200119-195458_Chrome.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users