The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I worked at an Applebee's during college and loved it.

But the Applebee's in my town is rundown and nobody gives a fuck. they all take their sweet ass time and have loud conversations with each other.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I mean, it's a good idea. The by-product, or maybe another word is better, but the end result of everyone stocking up at the grocery stores means that most people are going to eat at home. Who's gonna go spend $300 at the grocery store, and then go out to dinner? I mean, I do that shit all the time, and I'm mad at myself for doing it, but I do it anyway.

I have about $800 (~90 lbs.) worth of Ribeye in my freezer. I would rather eat like this (see below) than any fast food bullshit. I am also on the Carnivore Diet at the moment.

Dinner tonight...

1585447601448.png

1585447636086.png

1585447660679.png

I texted my Dad (he is on the other side of the state) these three pictures tonight. His response "Fuck You!"

• 4Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s been a mix here but my wife is not dealing well with the quarantine shit so we’ve been ordering out a lot more this week than last week. We’ve been trying to eat the local places when we order stuff but we had chipotle delivered tonight and I dumped my burrito bowl into my own bowl then washed my hands. I’m sure I still got infected but YOLO that burrito bowl was good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'll never understand bagel places who drown the bagel on cream cheese, maybe I don't have the fat kid genes but got a bagel this morning and this does not look good to me.

20200329_120012.jpg

• 4Barf
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see you got some bagel with your cream cheese. Next you can get some buns and a little bit of meat with your mayo.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You're right it doesn't look good. Why did they put lettuce on it?
Veggie bagel, I usually make em at home but bagels are a rare find lately. Lettuce, onions tomato avocado, you just cant tell cause ors drowning in cream cheese.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Veggie bagel, I usually make em at home but bagels are a rare find lately. Lettuce, onions tomato avocado, you just cant tell cause ors drowning in cream cheese.
Way to ruin a bagel .

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's my Wusthof and it is sharp as fuck. Nothing wrong with using a santoku style knife for steak.
when i was ordering some knife stuff, i wanted to see if i could have some fun, so i ordered a cermic hone rod

Arkansas Sharpeners Superstick Ceramic Rod, White

note i know it's not to "hone" a blade heh, it's essentiaally a big rod of ceramic, it's really thick, christ. but it's a lot easier for me to whip out this ceramic rod to "finish" my knives.

usually i'd take out a steel hone, and finish off with double leather strop and compound, it's easier now to take out the steel hone, then ceramic hone, it'll probably be good for you too since you got that thickass german steel.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
when i was ordering some knife stuff, i wanted to see if i could have some fun, so i ordered a cermic hone rod

Arkansas Sharpeners Superstick Ceramic Rod, White

note i know it's not to "hone" a blade heh, it's essentiaally a big rod of ceramic, it's really thick, christ. but it's a lot easier for me to whip out this ceramic rod to "finish" my knives.

usually i'd take out a steel hone, and finish off with double leather strop and compound, it's easier now to take out the steel hone, then ceramic hone, it'll probably be good for you too since you got that thickass german steel.

Ive been through plenty of Wustoff, Global, Shun, and a few others but nothing compares to my gyuto from Japanese Knife Imports. Damn thing is incredible and I use it almost daily.

Also like my Enso Bunka but just got it at Christmas and am not 100% comfortable with it.

Honestly my Cutco parry knife works great or was going to pick up another import.