The Fast Food Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was going to say, what fat fuck gets 3 milkshakes AND an icecream?
You mean who has two thumbs and gets three milk shakes and an ice cream?

This guy...

1585928160649.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I refuse to call it sawesome sauce when I go to Wendy’s. I always just say awesome sauce. Which then makes me sound like some fucking zoomer so it’s a lose/lose situation all around.
You should try saying that you want some Awe Sauce and see if they understand.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When I first started driving ('98 era), I would get gas at Hess. They had something going for a few months where if you spent at least $20 on gas, you would get a free glass. It was a standard dinner glass with a slight blueish hue. It also had this wave like design around 3/4 of the way up the side. I used to have a few, but I hated when Gas prices dropped and I couldn't fit $20 into my car. I loved those glasses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
taco bell drive through wrapped around the shopping complex, like you couldn't even drive into the taco bell area, you had to wait at the on ramp that pulls into the complex... which isn't saying much since taco bell is the only store opened in the complex anyway, lulz, 35m wait and i already used the app to order.

we have to close down all restaurants, they're non essential, learn to cook or press tv-dinner at home.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Restaurants that used to take 45-60 min to deliver are doing it in <20 min now. My timing is so off.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Restaurants that used to take 45-60 min to deliver are doing it in <20 min now. My timing is so off.

Yeah, same. Put in a lunch order for a pepperoni pizza from a local joint before a conference call I had to lead thinking there was plenty of time to wrap it up and then eat. Damn thing showed up in 20 minutes in the middle of me talking. Usually it is 60 minutes.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You should try saying that you want some Awe Sauce and see if they understand.

Even though the name is gayer than 8 dudes blowing 9 dudes. The S’aweosme sauce or whatever the fuck you call it from Wendy’s is actually pretty decent. That being said I have gotten in the habit of using the app for mobile orders so I don’t even have to communicate to these drive thru tards anymore and can just throw on like 50 packets of whatever into the list and park for a couple of seconds while they bring it out to me like it was a goddamn Sonic, while the plebs go through the line.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This stuff makes amazing french toast! Especially at Christmas I make Eggnog French Toast with King's Hawaiian. It is the only way I consume eggnog and it is amazing.

I need that recipe.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
CFA golden roasted alternative found

View attachment 259574
man, i've been avoid walmart these weeks cuz i'm afraid of the white ppl zombie horde roaming in the stores. i've just been buying stuff online and getting free shipping instead of going in, guess i'll just add that to cart to build up the 35$ free shipping (3rd party items are seemingly free, walmart stuff that is in store still needs 35$)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I need that recipe.
It is your normal french toast batter recipe, just replace the milk with eggnog.

I also like to add a healthy dose of vanilla to mix (like double or triple what is recommended).

Lastly, sprinkle cinnamon on the batter before/after each bread dipping.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
zzeris zzeris

Next Christmas when you, your wife and your kids tear up just a little because you just had the best Christmas Breakfast of your life, just tell them to thank Saint Oblio (Patron Saint of Fat Fucks).

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
They have their own version of bang bang shrimp sauce and it was terrible.
Confirmed.
Their secret sauce is also fail.

Bhut I've been searching for years. And this may be the grail. I haven't mass tested it yet for sickening factor. But I tell you true true that this is closest yet

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
zzeris zzeris

Next Christmas when you, your wife and your kids tear up just a little because you just had the best Christmas Breakfast of your life, just tell them to thank Saint Oblio (Patron Saint of Fat Fucks).

Who said we're waiting for Christmas? Amazon, you've never failed me....

iu

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users