The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Soda doesn't have enough caffeine to affect me usually anyway. I need to super-powered high octane coffee. Gimme dat cold brew.
Usually me neither but if I drink MTN dew before bed I can never sleep

This fuckin quarantine bullshit cut my fast food and caffeine intake by 100%. Gonna come out of this a new man

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hell, I refuse to say anything other than small, medium, large at Starbucks. Something rankles me when they respond with "Venti?"

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Hell, I refuse to say anything other than small, medium, large at Starbucks. Something rankles me when they respond with "Venti?"

The correct response to that is "mi dispiace non parlo italiano". Blow their minds.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm sure Starbucks will be changing their drink size verbiage soon. Italian is about to be a dead language.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm sure Starbucks will be changing their drink size verbiage soon. Italian is about to be a dead language.

I went to the grocery store last week and they were out of all rice. Except Arborio. Even Italian rice might be dunzo.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Unless you are making risotto or arancini arborio sucks.
yea i have a few boxes of vac sealed arborio rice, i stopped risotto a while ago, so i didn't buy in bulk, but individually sealed 1lb arborio is good for a few meals, these will be my dire straits food rations

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Usually me neither but if I drink MTN dew before bed I can never sleep

This fuckin quarantine bullshit cut my fast food and caffeine intake by 100%. Gonna come out of this a new man

I've lost 10lbs in two weeks from eating at home every day lol. Along with not being able to hit the gym.

Really wanting one of those monster club sandwiches and a mountain of fries from the diner right now.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm craving fast food more than anything man

man I am too but no way i'm buying something made by an age group that gives no fucks about this virus and probably has been to 5 different corona virus parties in the past week

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I don't care about that. Just that none of the places I want to go are open. Texas is pretty lame about the shutdown.

Even walkin and pickup places like donut shops are closed down. They don't even have seating either. I don't get it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Applebees selling gallon jugs of Vodka Strawberry Lemonade, Margaritas, or Long Island Ice Teas for 20 bucks. lol

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
All of AZ fast food is open you just have to go through the drive through or do pickup at restaurants. It's like not even being in quarantine since that's what I normally do.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users