The Fast Food Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Heard rumors taco bell is rolling out flamin hot Doritos tacos
Shit put those in high schools and Taco Bell wins the restaurant wars.
1586117409950.png

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Unpopular opinion incoming:

Taco Bell is the bottom of the bottom of all fast food restaurants. Only Sonic might be worse. And I know all of you are going to respond about their fucking beverages. I don't go to fast food places for the goddamn beverages. I'm a boring water drinker so high fructose sugar water does nothing for me.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unpopular opinion incoming:

Burger King is the bottom of the bottom of all fast food restaurants. Only Sonic might be worse. And I know all of you are going to respond about their fucking beverages. I don't go to fast food places for the goddamn beverages. I'm a boring water drinker so high fructose sugar water does nothing for me.

FTFY

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been exactly one month since having any takeout at all, including fast food. I'm at the end of my rope

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I eat fast food so infrequently there's no way to know if it has been 5 days or 5 months for me. But when I stopped drinking at the beginning of March I could tell you down to the minute when my last drink was.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Community college across the street from me had a Whataburger. Now it's pizza hut. One of the saddest days is when they got rid of Whataburger.

• 2Solidarity

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I used to work at State Farm's call center, and each day they would bring in a different fast food place. Wednesdays were Chik Fil A, and Fridays were Dickeys. Thats all I remember, cause Wednesdays I didnt have to leave the building for lunch, and Fridays I hated cause Dickeys is bottom of the barrel when it comes to fucking barbecue and the smell of their sauce sickens me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You can't even get Papa Murphy's take and bake right now. Which is my favorite chain pizza place. I don't get it. You grab and go and it's not even possible to eat it in store. Why are they closed of all places?

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
University of Cincinnati had Wendy's, Chik Fil A, and Pizza Hut. That Wendy's was my jam.
Yeah I used to eat at their regular burger place which was greasy and gross, yet oddly satisfying. Then they replaced it with Wendy's and I was there everyday