FoH nuclear response team
Two new items I saw in the store today.

IMG_20200407_183757.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's what we used to call them, how else were they that cheap unless they were selling the anus of the cow.

Now this makes even less since. They burn your asshole because you're eating the asshole? What?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Now this makes even less since. They burn your asshole because you're eating the asshole? What?

lol, no. We called them 49 cent burnt assholes becasue they were so cheap they couldn't be anything other than cow asshole and they were always ovecooked.

They did not enflame my asshole in any way.

The Coldstone Sweet chaos wasn't bad, I'd recommend it if you like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the topic of how much shit used to cost, I remember you could get this amount of Taco Bell for like $3.50 back in the day. Well maybe not the chalupas, but burritos and tacos for days. Had a friend who would drive just about anywhere as long as you bribed him with a bean burrito for like 59¢.
Seriously. I went to Wendy's last night for the fam... Two 10 piece nuggets, double cheeseburger meal, spicy chicken meal, large fry, medium frosty = $35.

I know the Biggie bag is the way to go, not sure why I didn't just get that.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Its because the price of beef has doubled and in some cases tripled in the last 10-15 years.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Testing out my new pellet grill

went jackstack with the 3:2:1 method.

FCD48D96-529E-43DC-A078-965F1D4684D7.jpeg

8AAB394F-4F3F-403D-9D82-9B0017228767.jpeg
DB756A64-9169-444D-AC58-DC6E9CF13E38.jpeg

Hawaiian sweet rolls baked with butter on top and bushes maple baked beans

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 5Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure if I have ever had Jack Stack. I have had Kinder's though and it is bar none the best BBQ I have ever had.

1586384251234.png

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously. I went to Wendy's last night for the fam... Two 10 piece nuggets, double cheeseburger meal, spicy chicken meal, large fry, medium frosty = $35.

sounds like they realized they had die hard customers and stole mccdonalds playbook

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I am not sure if I have ever had Jack Stack. I have had Kinder's though and it is bar none the best BBQ I have ever had.

View attachment 261143

my family only uses kinders and sweat baby rays

but i will say, I had some regular old kraft bbq sauce a couple months ago and it's actually really good - these multi national giants don't have dummies making up their sauce recipes.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

What's the Biggie bag? I haven't been to a Wendy's for a while.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's like a bacon double cheeseburger, 4 piece nugget, fries, drink for $5.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
No love for Stubbs? Really tasty and one of the lowest calorie and sugar BBQ sauces. Smokey Mesquite is especially good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry bro but I think Stubbs taste like utter dog shit. I literally gave the bottle away after tasting it once.

Last edited:
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was this diner on Wedge of land. Not more than a trailer but they fit in 4-5 one-seater booths and a bar. In highschool could get three hotdogs with the works and a cheeseburger same way for under $5. I loved it. Across the street was best milkshakes in town. Could get everything for $6.

But they widened the roads, moved the diner to a larger location where they tried the sit down thing - a poor man's Steak and Shake, but overhead killed them. Ice cream place had it's owner die. Wife took over but she skimped the quality. Kids took over, but sold it to developers wanting to expand neighboring old age home. That fell through so they sold it to supposed fans of the establishment. To their credit their formula was closest to original, but shakes went from under $2 to $6, were cash only, and had awkward hours.

Ironically, Cookout isn't too far off from both the two put together. Even tho it's a relatively new establishment for me, it hits nostalgia.

Turkish

Caaaan do
Sweet Baby Ray's Cola BBQ sauce has some good flavor but it's not always stocked down here for some reason. Haven't found another from them that I like except that one. I'm not big on sauce though. Personally, I'd rather taste the rub and hardly ever mop with BBQ sauce.

Regime Regime I can't believe I had to track down your post to see the final result. They look awesome, man. Nice work.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sweet Baby Ray's Cola BBQ sauce has some good flavor but it's not always stocked down here for some reason. Haven't found another from them that I like except that one. I'm not big on sauce though. Personally, I'd rather taste the rub and hardly ever mop with BBQ sauce.

Regime Regime I can't believe I had to track down your post to see the final result. They look awesome, man. Nice work.
yeah sorry was with the baby and my phone died!

And I will try out some cola bbq. My wife makes killer Coca-Cola flavored Chicken wings with bottled Coke from Mexico (need real sugar because cooking process with HFCS tastes funky). It sounds weird but trust me they are baller if you like Coke.

• 1Solidarity