The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
KFC launching $10, 70-piece popcorn chicken boxes. Fuck. Yes. If they let you get finger lickin good sauce with that, you got yourself dinner, baby! Maybe go to a KFC/Tbell combo to get a Baja blast or 6 to wash them down.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
KFC launching $10, 70-piece popcorn chicken boxes. Fuck. Yes. If they let you get finger lickin good sauce with that, you got yourself dinner, baby! Maybe go to a KFC/Tbell combo to get a Baja blast or 6 to wash them down.

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sad news when your KFC closed down 6 years ago and is now a shitty Roy Rogers. I would have even taken a Hardees but nooo.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Roy Rogers restaurants were still opening new locations as of six years ago? I thought that franchise was hanging on by a thread.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ohhhh shiiiittttt... This would feed all 3 of my kids with shit leftover. You can't even get frozen chicken nuggets from Walmart for much better than that!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

My jew side would want to count the 70 to ensure not being shorted.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those A1 mixed nuts were bizarre, not that they were bad but it was just a strange flavor.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had KFC the other night and it was a little pricy still but since they had free delivery I decided to give it a go. Got an 8 piece extra crispy bucket, a 12 piece tender bucket, 2 large mash potatoes and gravy, large coleslaw, and 4 biscuits for $30, not the best deal but not awful either.

70 piece for $10 deal sounds like it could be a reason to order from these guys again. Need to see if that’s in my area.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've eaten KFC like a handful of times in my entire life and I'm considering breaking my no fast food rule for that deal

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I bought the 30 dollar deal from KFC and it lasted me three days. So totally worth it.

• 1Quality Calories

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Carls Jr has spicy western bacon cheese burgers now. Better then OG western. Comes with jalapenos and spicy jack cheese. I don't think I will order a OG western anymore as long as they have the spicy.

• 1Quality Calories

Sludig

So heard mention of mountain dew zero. I like it a lot, could almost use as a stand in for Energy drinks as it's pretty tart and tangy vs normal dew. Issue now is I don't see them available in cans or 2 liters and at grocery store they want fucking $2for the 18oz or whatever it is plastic bottle.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm just wondering if those are kosher for passover by any chance?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users