The Fast Food Thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband brought back McDonald's for dinner yesterday. They were out of spicy nuggs. :( Another time, perhaps.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have a Nashville chicken place near us that I tried for the first time last night. I ordered it Hot, which was like third of seven heat levels. My asshole is definitely feeling it this morning.

Also tried the spicy nuggets the other day and thought they were just ok. Apparently they were out of the new hot sauce so I had buffalo instead. Our local McDonald’s did a complete 180 during COVID though, I vowed I’d never eat there again but the past 3 or 4 months everything is hot, fresh, quick, almost looks like the damn commercial. I think they traded staff with the Wendy’s down the street because there is the opposite now. It’s like bizarro world.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We have a Nashville chicken place near us that I tried for the first time last night. I ordered it Hot, which was like third of seven heat levels. My asshole is definitely feeling it this morning.

I love Nashville hot. I'm going to be on a mission to try all the spots when I go to Nashville next week. Should be able to check off the main ones in the few weeks I'll be there.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Jack in the box was put on this planet so you can eat their cheap ass tacos at 2am when you're drunk.

That's it.

a sourdough jack with an extra patty is still a legitimate burger, but everything else on their menu is pretty much garbage

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
a sourdough jack with an extra patty is still a legitimate burger, but everything else on their menu is pretty much garbage

This was my go to item when I would go to JiB, I haven't been in 15 years easy.

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love Nashville hot. I'm going to be on a mission to try all the spots when I go to Nashville next week. Should be able to check off the main ones in the few weeks I'll be there.
Nashville hot is incredible. Not many places up here do it

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Can't get enough of GoGo Curry recently.

20200913_142752.jpg

All this for less than $10. Such a godsend when I'm craving fresh fried food.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 6 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That Houston location is mad random.

Houston is the second largest entry point for new immigrants and we have a ton of Asians of all varieties. There are a bunch of overseas chains that put locations in Houston to serve their diaspora.

I'm going to go get that sometime next week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Houston is the second largest entry point for new immigrants and we have a ton of Asians of all varieties. There are a bunch of overseas chains that put locations in Houston to serve their diaspora.

I'm going to go get that sometime next week.

Some of the best Vietnamese food I have had were in hole in the wall places in Houston.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Some of the best Vietnamese food I have had were in hole in the wall places in Houston.

Surprisingly enough, Oklahoma has a large Vietnamese population and similar hole in the wall places. Both places also have Mr. Lee's franchises which is where I had my first bahn mi's.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard

There one on the other side of town. I think it has 4 tables for couples and 2 tables for 4. It's small but excellent. The food is prepared from scratch, and you can see it being prepared from where you are sitting. Everything is made from scratch, even the sauces. The entire restaurant is spotless.

• 1Solidarity