The Fast Food Thread

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bagel bites on the condition you have a good convection toaster. Gotta get them that nice crunch without ruining the chew.

That seems like a ton of work for a frozen snack. Contrast that with the fact that I can throw any brand of pizza roll in the air fryer for 5 min and they come out crunchy.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
While for this poll I land in Camp Pizza Roll, as a properly improper St. Louis girl, I vote toasted ravioli.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I feel like toasted ravioli is much classier than pizza rolls or bagel bites, so it isn't a fair comparison. Like, I eat pizza rolls while I slouch on the couch in my pajamas watching old cartoons on Disney+. I eat toasted ravioli when I dress up and go out to a fancy restaurant.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
large_7f607103-f1fe-47f1-9d33-24f811d6588c.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I feel like toasted ravioli is much classier than pizza rolls or bagel bites, so it isn't a fair comparison. Like, I eat pizza rolls while I slouch on the couch in my pajamas watching old cartoons on Disney+. I eat toasted ravioli when I dress up and go out to a fancy restaurant.

Fazoli's?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A reminder that Taco Bell now sucks dick and balls.

• Grilled Steak Soft Taco
  • 7-Layer Burrito
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Cheesy Potato Loaded Griller
  • Beefy Nacho Loaded Griller
  • Chips and Guacamole
  • Chips and Pico De Gallo
  • Mini Skillet Bowl (breakfast)
  • Mexican Pizza
  • Double Decker Tacos
  • Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla
  • Shredded Chicken Burrito
  • Cool Ranch Dorito's Tacos
  • Volcano Taco
  • Volcano Nachos
  • Volcano Burrito
  • Lava Sauce
Basically Taco Bell is an overpriced shell of a shithole. The entire fucking company needs to under. In fact YumBrands can fucking fold for all I care. While I do still enjoy Baja Blast and that was one of the major draws for Taco Bell it cannot overcome the shittiness of retarded faggots in charge. And you all fucking know it. The transition from old taco bell to new taco bell is pathetic.

This Taco Bell is good

sub-buzz-3084-1578336035-8.jpg

This one sucks shit through a straw.

106670212-1597856650781-Taco_Bell_Go_Mobile_Rendering_-_1.jpg

Attachments

• 1605138515905.jpeg
    1605138515905.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 3Truth!
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can confirm Taco Bell's menu is now complete and utter shit. I was already in the drive thru last week and realized everything I used to order was discontinued and panicked.

Gentleman... I ordered a burrito supreme. A goddamn burrito supreme. That travesty of an ancient menu item that is nothing but refried beans, iceberg lettuce, rice and a measly portion of sour cream. Absolutely horrifying.

• 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users