The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Every fast food mac and cheese I've had has been disappointing except Panera, and that sometimes isn't that good. This Arby's mac and cheese? Mmmmmotherfucker.
After hating on the pizza hut detroit pizza I had my expectations low when I got this mac and cheese after a morning of hard labor. God damn it actually is pretty legit. They gave me one of the most fucked up orders I've ever had in a fast food place, like burger king levels of completely wrong, but the mac and cheese was legit.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Best chips I've eaten in....I don't even remember. They're like chili cheese fritos but better. Sam's has giant bags on sale for 3.29 a piece.

D-CC-3d.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I await the tweet from your butthole begging for mercy.

Going in dry? Where's the sauce.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

I await the tweet from your butthole begging for mercy.

Going in dry? Where's the sauce.
They forgot the goddamn sauce because they were backed up for 20 min due to spicy nugg demand.

40 down plus some extra fries and I'm feeling great!

LiquidDeath

Fucking Sam's. You pleb. Come join the rich and elite at Costco!
Jokes on you, I have both in my city and they are a mile away from each other!

It is actually awesome because they cover what the other doesn't have. Oh, and Sam's phone app is light-years ahead of Costco. I can scan and pay all from my phone not needing to stop for anything. I can also do the same at the pump for their cheap gas.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
you get chinese sausage

what is chinese sausage? it's like bacon, but godlier

like this
f15ecd4fea61fc9be57d7fc1f03d268c.png

there are other brands, i only know this brand, it usually sells for 7bucks in a chinese grocer, obviously if you don't have an asian grocer, you pay more with amazon. (prices have actually doubled now, cuz of covid scare too)

slice it thin, you don't need much, maybe like 10 slices (1oz) put it in a pan for a few seconds, then DO NOT drain it, use the grease to cook 1 or 2 eggs.

then add your noodles

this is like Chinese tonkatsu w/o all the prep work.

if you choose to spend more money and actually get better ramen, it'll taste even better.

Hey!

I got that sausage in today. I sliced it into slices about as thick as two quarters. Really interesting good flavor. I made it like this: cooked my yakisuba noodles in microwave, and then did the sausage in a pan. Next time I'll cook the noodles, drain them, then add them into the skillet.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hey!

I got that sausage in today. I sliced it into slices about as thick as two quarters. Really interesting good flavor. I made it like this: cooked my yakisuba noodles in microwave, and then did the sausage in a pan. Next time I'll cook the noodles, drain them, then add them into the skillet.
I usually slice them just a bit thicker than pepperoni and then heat/crisp them up in a pan. Stuff is great in fried rice as well.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hey!

i do the reverse, i'm an advocate of 1 pan a meal (don't wash shit)

so i cook sausage, don't drain grease, drop in 2 eggs (while at the same time put water for noodles on the kettle)

then when eggs are cook (note i drop the eggs in the sausage so it's incorporated), i drop the egg into empty bowl then pour boiling water from kettle back to pan and cook noodles.

REMEMBER put in fridge or freeze

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i do the reverse, i'm an advocate of 1 pan a meal (don't wash shit)

so i cook sausage, don't drain grease, drop in 2 eggs (while at the same time put water for noodles on the kettle)

then when eggs are cook (note i drop the eggs in the sausage so it's incorporated), i drop the egg into empty bowl then pour boiling water from kettle back to pan and cook noodles.

REMEMBER put in fridge or freeze

When you say noodles, are you using like a $1 package of ramen-like noodles?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When you say noodles, are you using like a $1 package of ramen-like noodles?
yea, i also put in these too w/ ramen packages
677a21d905ff7d30f5006a879fa0d9af.png

if youre interested in cost per package, you can try mama ramen

it's thai
7fa5776cb40a7d9b13f6200bc0f6875a.png

goes to 60c per

of course if you can get in on shin ramyun deals, thats great too, recently i just had
f085923318e3937c25d19082decaad50.png

usually it's $1.25 at walmart?

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Spicy nuggies have arrived in my area. I will be hitting that up sometime this weekend for sure. My butthole is ready!

• 1Like