The Fast Food Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I knew spicy nuggies weren't here yet, because the app didn't have em listed. I was distraught. Now that I know they will be here next week I once again have a reason to keep living.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Is it better than Chick Fil A mac and cheese? I haven't had that yet but have wanted to try it...

I don't believe I've had the chick fil a mac and cheese, it looks like all the rest, chalky crap fast food mac and cheese. Maybe I will try it just to see how it compares.

I've been traumatized by fast food mac and cheese too often. Chicken express in particular is like that mac and cheese I'd make back in college where I forget the pasta and boiled it for an hour, add the powder packet in and then remember I had no milk or butter, so instead I had to just mix water in and it eat that way.

Every fast food mac and cheese I've had has been disappointing except Panera, and that sometimes isn't that good. This Arby's mac and cheese? Mmmmmotherfucker.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried Jack in the Box's new chicken sandwich. They entered the ring trying to rip off Popeyes, even comes in a sack/bag thing. I'd say it's pretty damn good. Has mystery sauce and pickles, but nothing else. They have a deluxe version with gauc, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese but I wasn't interested in that. The chicken filet isn't as big as Popeyes, or as breaded/crispy, but it was still pretty good. I'd recommend it!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
whats the toppings, shell casings?
Oh they have two types of pepperoni. One with the natural casing so that they cup up. Apparently the sauce is new as well and it goes on top like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh they have two types of pepperoni. One with the natural casing so that they cup up. Apparently the sauce is new as well and it goes on top like that.
Is that all it takes to get them to cup up? The local pizza place has pepperoni that's about an inch diameter and they cup up and it's fucking tasty!

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is that all it takes to get them to cup up? The local pizza place has pepperoni that's about an inch diameter and they cup up and it's fucking tasty!
Yeah, I guess it's called "old world pepperoni" or something.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’d try it. Last time I had Pizza Hut was waiting in the airport after the Super Bowl because Miami only had a Pizza Hut to eat it at my gate.

Still like their breadsticks for some reason.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I’d try it. Last time I had Pizza Hut was waiting in the airport after the Super Bowl because Miami only had a Pizza Hut to eat it at my gate.

Still like their breadsticks for some reason.
I used to prefer Pizza Hut over the other chains, but since Covid my local one has gone downhill. I'll give this a go though, I like Detroit Style pizza. My only other choice is Little Caesars and I have a love hate relationship with them.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I used to prefer Pizza Hut over the other chains, but since Covid my local one has gone downhill. I'll give this a go though, I like Detroit Style pizza. My only other choice is Little Caesars and I have a love hate relationship with them.
I’m spoiled and have pretty decent places around me but I like trying new stuff.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I’m spoiled and have pretty decent places around me but I like trying new stuff.
Our pizza places have like no middle ground in my town. It's like you can pay pizza hut/papa john prices or it's like 30 bucks minimum for a large pizza lol. I usually end up ordering from a local spot where they do french bread pizzas for 10 bucks and it's pretty legit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Been getting my detroit style pizza fix from Jets. Its pretty solid but fairly pricey. Guess we will see how this goes. I pretty much don't care for anything from Pizza Hut except for the stuffed crust and stuffed mexi fries.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Me want!

butterfinger-crispety-crunchety-peanut-butter-1611585341.jpg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Had the Pizza hut detroit pizza, the meat lovers. It gets an F for being a detroit pizza. Can't customize toppings, just pick one of 3. For meat lovers, there was really not enough meat on there. It didn't have the crust texture of a detroit pizza at all, the outside crust not that crunchy at all, no burned cheese bits on the border either. The sauce being in two lines is just weird.

Basically, it was like eating a slightly puffier pan pizza in a different shape, with less toppings as an extra fuck you. Serviceable as a pizza, but not as advertised.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had the Pizza hut detroit pizza, the meat lovers. It gets an F for being a detroit pizza. Can't customize toppings, just pick one of 3. For meat lovers, there was really not enough meat on there. It didn't have the crust texture of a detroit pizza at all, the outside crust not that crunchy at all, no burned cheese bits on the border either. The sauce being in two lines is just weird.

Basically, it was like eating a slightly puffier pan pizza in a different shape, with less toppings as an extra fuck you. Serviceable as a pizza, but not as advertised.

Damn that sucks!

I remember the Brooklyn pizza from dominos back in the day being ok for a chain.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I tried it tonight as well. My crust was very crispy. Just got pepperoni. I liked the extra sauce on top as well as I'm a big sauce fan, but Pizza Hut's sauce is a bit too sweet IMO.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I tried it tonight as well. My crust was very crispy. Just got pepperoni. I liked the extra sauce on top as well as I'm a big sauce fan, but Pizza Hut's sauce is a bit too sweet IMO.
All the pizza huts in my area are less than a 3 rating, so I might be biased with what I was served. Have you had detroit pizza before and how would it compare, I'd like a little ranking for reference.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have not been to Detroit, let alone eaten pizza there so I don't have anything to compare it with.