The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kansas, Oklahoma, or North Texas?

I grew up in OK and felt sorry for anyone that didn't have access to Braums as a child.
I had it as a kid in Missouri. My grandma only bought milk from there. It was the best whole milk.

as for ice cream, yes best chain hands down.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It is really odd to me that Braums seems to have no ambition to expand. Their product is great and the business model seems solid so I wonder what the hesitation could be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I had it as a kid in Missouri. My grandma only bought milk from there. It was the best whole milk.

as for ice cream, yes best chain hands down.
It is the best because it is non-homogenenized.

It is the only milk I'll buy.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been avoiding wendys for a very long time but they have some new spicy chicken w/ jalapenos that looks good. Any scouts?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not quite fast food, but my slightly delayed Valentine’s gift came in. Husband got me a shitload of crab cakes, balls, dip, soups, for me to have while he’s at work (he hates seafood and I never get to have it home). All from Faidleys in Baltimore, so it’s legit as fuck. I’m gonna have a good week.

CFFFB61A-9DCA-4461-8BB3-B7F0B3EDF4A2.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That’s like the pizza I had last night from Lou Manaldi’s outta Chicago. Having a day long meeting next week over Teams and so the boss ordered everyone pizza from taste of Chicago since we can’t cater it and be in one spot in person. The pizza arrived frozen with dry ice.

I admit it was pretty damn good having some of that Chicago style deep dish and it wasn’t so thick that it was casserole neither!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not quite fast food, but my slightly delayed Valentine’s gift came in. Husband got me a shitload of crab cakes, balls, dip, soups, for me to have while he’s at work (he hates seafood and I never get to have it home). All from Faidleys in Baltimore, so it’s legit as fuck. I’m gonna have a good week.

View attachment 336348

I went there the one time I ever went to Baltimore. I got lost trying to find it and wound up in a neighborhood where I thought I was going to die because The Wire was on tv at the time but I survived and it was the largest and best crab cakes I've ever had.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
It is really odd to me that Braums seems to have no ambition to expand. Their product is great and the business model seems solid so I wonder what the hesitation could be.
They will not expand because they can not guarantee freshness outside of the market they currently have. They are family owned and to them its all about quality.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 336348
girl, where that jug of old bay hot sauce at?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am intrigued. They will also come in apple or strawberry fruit filled.
00038000253416-c1l1-1613590967.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Been avoiding wendys for a very long time but they have some new spicy chicken w/ jalapenos that looks good. Any scouts?

If you're talking about the jalapeno burger/chicken sandwich bother are really good. I never go to Wendy's and since the addition of that sandwich I go often.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i ONLY goto a grocery chain if it has boars head, i don't even buy deli meat much, but i know boars head is the best of the best...

this comes from when i worked at a korean deli in high school, while mrs kim is probably my first milf i've seen, she also said i could make any sandwich i wanted, EXCEPT using boars head meat.

free sammich is free sammich but when her son (my best friend) gave me a boars head pastrami... dear lord in heaven.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
i ONLY goto a grocery chain if it has boars head, i don't even buy deli meat much, but i know boars head is the best of the best...

this comes from when i worked at a korean deli in high school, while mrs kim is probably my first milf i've seen, she also said i could make any sandwich i wanted, EXCEPT using boars head meat.

free sammich is free sammich but when her son (my best friend) gave me a boars head pastrami... dear lord in heaven.

Only way I can get a decent sub in my part of Florida is getting a boars head sub from Publix. They actually have a pretty neat sandwich builder online, and when you go to the store your sandwich is sitting in a bin waiting for you already.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got these from Aldi, they are pretty awesome. Much better than any fast food French toast sticks I’ve ever had

32D3B5CD-B6CF-4F94-AD60-360113C8C5AD.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user