The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Who the fuck buys anything other than Wright's Brand thick cut bacon? It is currently $27 for 4 pounds at Sam's which is $10 more than it usually costs, but it is better than all of the shit in your picture by 100 miles.

View attachment 378481
question asks GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm sorry that you eat the wrong bacon. Is it because they don't sell Wright's in gay as fuck California?

Do they not sell Hobbs in... wherever you are? OK?

Realizing that I only guess where people are from based on the Sports section.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Do they not sell Hobbs in... wherever you are? OK?

Realizing that I only guess where people are from based on the Sports section.

It wouldn't matter. Thin sliced bacon is for wrapping around jalapenos at best. Thick cut is for direct eating since it allows you to properly render the fat.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Bacon, if the recipient of the the Pig Kidney eats Bacon does that make him a Cannibal?

/deepthoughtsjackhandy

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When I lived up in Atlanta we used to go to Decatur at a place called The Brick Store Pub. These mother fuckers had a pork belly sandwich on the menu and it was always amazing. Atlanta had many things that sucked, mainly a certain crowd of folks, but it had some awesome restaurants.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

If you like those wendy's chips you'll probably like these. I threw them in the trash and ate something else.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I would say 99/100 the Jap stuff you link looks amazing but this is the 1/100... burger king fries are some of the worst and caramel and chocolate just well...

I'd stick with the chicken cutlet curry.
Japan is serious about chocolate. You can get 100$ a pound kitkats with an exclusive chocolatier making them. Of course, all of their chocolate and desserts are super gross. When I found a pack of reese's peanut butter cups in that chocolate hell-hole it was pretty much a miracle in the making. Definitely focus on the savory junk if you go to japan. Anything labeled as dessert can be fully labeled as a gross disaster.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I would say 99/100 the Jap stuff you link looks amazing but this is the 1/100... burger king fries are some of the worst and caramel and chocolate just well...

I'd stick with the chicken cutlet curry.
it's japan tho, so it's probably gonna be the best burgerking ever (cuz of quality control)

the two times i had mcdees there once b/c we were running late and couldn't get a train bento and another time it was japanesey style

those 2 times were still the top 3x i've had mcdee fries, there was no rolling the dice if it was gonna be shit or good, it'll always be amazing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
it's japan tho, so it's probably gonna be the best burgerking ever (cuz of quality control)

the two times i had mcdees there once b/c we were running late and couldn't get a train bento and another time it was japanesey style

those 2 times were still the top 3x i've had mcdee fries, there was no rolling the dice if it was gonna be shit or good, it'll always be amazing.
If it’s like China they still use beef stock for their fries which makes them like 90’s fries.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If it’s like China they still use beef stock for their fries which makes them like 90’s fries.
one great thing about eating in asian countries is that "vegetarian" doesn't exist b/c any dish that "looks" vegetarian is made w/ animal or fish stuff (like basted with fish stock, etc)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Japan is serious about chocolate. You can get 100$ a pound kitkats with an exclusive chocolatier making them. Of course, all of their chocolate and desserts are super gross. When I found a pack of reese's peanut butter cups in that chocolate hell-hole it was pretty much a miracle in the making. Definitely focus on the savory junk if you go to japan. Anything labeled as dessert can be fully labeled as a gross disaster.

I used to go to a ramen/sushi place in California and they had these little supposedly Japanese cheesecakes that were individually wrapped. They were fucking amazing. Tasted like cheesecake but they were actually kind of light and fluffy. Never seen them before or since but I loved them.

EDIT: Looks like they're still open. Nothing on the website about the cheesecakes though.