98466B29-152F-4428-846E-A4E83DFDAB00.jpeg
20F12913-EF28-40AA-BCD1-A7E1BA428C9C.jpeg

• 7Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Just a heads up if you are flying in to Ronald Reagan airport for any reason you can hit up Ben’s in the airport too. Now of course it’s not Ben’s in DC but it’s still great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Just a heads up if you are flying in to Ronald Reagan airport for any reason you can hit up Ben’s in the airport too. Now of course it’s not Ben’s in DC but it’s still great.

Sounds like yet another reason never to touch Dulles.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
really wanted to try that place when i went to the capitol back in jan but wasnt open =(

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor

Lost my wife laughing to suffocation watchingt this train wreck. Check the special fried rice or meatball vids.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How did I not know this.

I'm so used to having to squeeze the my mustard over the sink to get the watery pre out of it before the yellow stuff comes out. Randomly got this brand and that water literally never happens, its just mustard. And this shit is good. It's some sort of yellow mustard magic. I've lived my entire life wrong.

1640369481969.png

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have never had a fruit sandwich before but goddamn do I want one now. Also how the fuck does all of Japan make every food item look so fucking presentable. Do they teach these fuckers in school how to make bentos and shit so they look some something that should be in a goddamn commercial at all times?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
How did I not know this.

I'm so used to having to squeeze the my mustard over the sink to get the watery pre out of it before the yellow stuff comes out. Randomly got this brand and that water literally never happens, its just mustard. And this shit is good. It's some sort of yellow mustard magic. I've lived my entire life wrong.

View attachment 389591
This stuff is legit, but also if you just give regular mustard a quick shake before you use it you dont have to deal with the watery shit.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
On a streak of like the last half dozen fast food trips being terrible. Not just meh, but instantly regrettably. Feels bad, man.

Taco Bell cold with chewy tortillas. DQ chicken strips looked like BK chicken fries they were so scrawny. Wendy's spicy chicken looked smaller and was bland. Carl's Jr new chicken sando was gross and rubbery.

Fast food was always a somewhat rare guilty pleasure, but just feeling guilty now wasting money on this dogshit. Our economy/country really is in a bad state if we can't get fast food right anymore.

Last good fast food was months ago out of town getting Chic FIL A. McD still pretty consistently edible if not very average, at least. Thankfully are some good food trucks and hole in the wall places to get my fix when I don't want to cook.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user