The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
fucking faggot
ead97f2ea59c7f210282bc7e84836c91.png

fuck it, after new years i'm going for it (traveling/vaction)

here is the supposed franchisee old school mcdee menu, website is gone, but heres the cache if you want to download

this is the recipe
33ecceecd29d921198bf97349936c8fc.png

basically blanche in crisco then second fry w/ 1/4cup of beef tallow added.

i've been saving my brisket trimmings (just b/c) and just freezing it, now i'll make tallow out of it, here is a vid

french fries are serious business

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I reheated some McDonald's fries the other day with my convection oven. They actually came out pretty decent, but I couldn't believe the amount of grease that came out of them. The entire bottom of the toaster oven sized cookie sheet I did them on was covered in oil.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
fucking faggot
ead97f2ea59c7f210282bc7e84836c91.png

fuck it, after new years i'm going for it (traveling/vaction)

here is the supposed franchisee old school mcdee menu, website is gone, but heres the cache if you want to download

this is the recipe
33ecceecd29d921198bf97349936c8fc.png

basically blanche in crisco then second fry w/ 1/4cup of beef tallow added.

i've been saving my brisket trimmings (just b/c) and just freezing it, now i'll make tallow out of it, here is a vid

french fries are serious business

re the video

atbbq is owned by yoder so it's yoder specific, but the recipes and youtubes are just fricken awesome for anyone newly into smoking meats. Just sub out their seasonings for whatever you like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
re the video

atbbq is owned by yoder so it's yoder specific, but the recipes and youtubes are just fricken awesome for anyone newly into smoking meats. Just sub out their seasonings for whatever you like
i think i'll the instapot for more set it and forget it, rather than try to slow render it over time

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
hey Zapatta Zapatta , @Xarpolis

maybe you guys order an apple pie now to confirm?

We also have Poi and Coconut McDs pies.

Guam has super fucked up McDonalds menu with weird locals only shit and they let you order fries by the Bucket, they came in a 1 gallon plastic pail.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We also have Poi and Coconut McDs pies.

Guam has super fucked up McDonalds menu with weird locals only shit and they let you order fries by the Bucket, they came in a 1 gallon plastic pail.
poi makes sense cuz they have to have a separate vat for fish vs chicken anyway so it probably makes use of the not used as much fish fry station, unless mcdees are just selling filetofish like crazy over there.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Never like chik file except for service. Too bland/ meh for price. I used to be a pop eyes guy but we have one in the wrong direction from home. And i already pushed in this thread on how they have consistently been terrible quality lately. Plenty of review vids put the kfc on par with the popeyes.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you went to McDonald's for fucking pies something is wrong with you.

Googled mcdonald's pies and saw this beauty. I don't care what you think, now I'm excited about going to McD for some pies!

mcdonalds-holiday-pies-today-main-181128.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Woke up super early and grabbed something from my nostalgia bin. I used to love this stuff.

GUEST_6b621080-af3d-4e3d-9adb-f1b1c20a9537

Disgusting. It felt like all the cheese powder was replaced with stability powder. It had no flavor. Tossed that shit in the trash and ate me a box of kraft velveeta. 100X better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Woke up super early and grabbed something from my nostalgia bin. I used to love this stuff.

GUEST_6b621080-af3d-4e3d-9adb-f1b1c20a9537

Disgusting. It felt like all the cheese powder was replaced with stability powder. It had no flavor. Tossed that shit in the trash and ate me a box of kraft velveeta. 100X better.
Costco mac and cheese is the best you can get at the store. Good mac and cheese isn’t really all that hard to just make from scratch though.

• 3Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Chik Fil A does sound pretty good...

OH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
But today is Monday! And because i'm making sure my employees get 40 hours this week, I am working very little. So instead of being at work 13 hours today I'm only going to be at work 5 hours, so Chik-Fil-A lunch is on the menu

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Just saw they are building a Chick fil a on my commute route. Literally right along the road, so I don't even have to drive into a shopping center or go an inch out of my way. Hell yeah my body is ready but my wallet is not.

• 5Quality Calories
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Why fight it, move to Florida and just fuck California

I lived in florida for 3 years, fuck it.

Also you guys are going to need freedom fighters behind enemy lines when it all goes down.

(jk fbi)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like