The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you went to McDonald's for fucking pies something is wrong with you.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you went to McDonald's for fucking pies something is wrong with you.
I've done this too many times to forgive you. Strawberry and creme only. My boss used to hang these in front of me, the bastard. He tried his best to make me a fatto and failed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
when i was a teen, they were already baking them, how long ago was the deep fry?
Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 08-56-45 depp fried mcdonalds pies - Google Search.png

Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 08-58-21 This Is Where You Can Find the Original McDonald’s Fried App...png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Food is getting expensive but went to Five Guys yesterday anyways and goddamn are they satisfying in a way no other fast food joint is. I splurged and went turbo fatty and got 2 bacon cheeseburgers and a large fry. I forgot the large fry meant a 17 lb bag of fries filled to the fucking brim. $25 for 2 burgers and fries, inflation is a hell of a drug.

five-guys-burger-fries-drink-flickr.jpg

zFzED2JRD-pZkDYZrPjJNIgSE7adzPeuvwUtleUTK8A.jpg

My local 5 guys was one of the most anal mask shitholes in my area. Neither them nor Jimmy John’s gets my money anymore. Got a solid Wendy’s that wanted my money more.

My dad ran a Wendy’s when I was a kid. It was glorious and I miss their giant cookies

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 388367
View attachment 388369

One of the worst of the many bad things the low fat movement inflicted on us. KFC was the last holdout. They were still frying their pies until well into the 2000s but they don't even have them anymore. I think the TB Caramel Apple Empanada was fried as well but it's gone too.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
the beef tallow switch was probably cuz of fucking vegans and mussies
It was long before vegans/vegetarians even existed. It was part of the crusade against saturated fats when FDA released the food pyramid and everyone start switching to trans/vegetable oils

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 388367
View attachment 388369
I would try a fried pie. Maybe I have but I just don't remember it.

The baked ones you get now are just like warm pies you got from the gas station. Which I also never really ate a lot of. However, I did eat a fuckton of these as a child. I still remember them and was only like 7 years old. It was probably because I just really loved mah turtles.

1639759971731.png

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wow, that is disturbing. I imagine that's what a TMNT egg looks like. I'm sure they tasted good.

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It was long before vegans/vegetarians even existed. It was part of the crusade against saturated fats when FDA released the food pyramid and everyone start switching to trans/vegetable oils

when the fda lied at the behest of giant multi nationals and killed more americans via poisoning than probably anything else combined in history

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users