The Fast Food Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most if it isn't actual inflation, it's price gouging for every extra dollar of profit they can get away with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Most if it isn't actual inflation, it's price gouging for every extra dollar of profit they can get away with.

644m36.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Most the time when I want fried chicken, I go to Kroger and ask them to make me a fresh 8 piece spicy fried. It's like 7$ and pretty damn good if its fresh, at least here. Takes them like 20 mins to do, so just gotta hit up the deli counter first. I eat all the good parts and then feed the white meat to the dogs. Only thing a fried chicken breast is good for is chewing on the rib bones and sucking out all the hidden dark meat.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dominos still has their 2 or more deal at $5.99 per. Weird to use them as a minimum bar but they'd have to jack it up to $9.99 to match the rest of these companies that are posting record profits for the quarter.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I went down into the rich part of town to do some shopping a couple days ago and they wanted 26$ a pound for sirloin steaks at Kroger. Meanwhile I can buy a whole prime rib at 6$ a pound. The current prices of shit makes no sense.

One of those cows was created by it's mother and brother fucking, then fed cardboard, corn scraps and cow flesh, and pumped full of so much medicine it can survivate it's 1 sq ft it gets to live in with 100000000 of it's inbred siblings. The other cow was bred from some random big nut bull and fed grass and finished with good grains.

There's some scamming going on, but it's starting to become more and more real that with meat, you get what you pay for.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just had a 2nd bag of Doritos Cool Ranch Doritos Flaming hot chips.....

1644146177554.png

Now after my 2nd bag I have to give it a better score.

They changed up the dust and its much more powerful................

9.5/10 They are truely great aroud a camp fire. When applied to Fritos Bean Dip 9.75/10 easy...

these are god tier with the proper dusting

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
One of those cows was created by it's mother and brother fucking, then fed cardboard, corn scraps and cow flesh, and pumped full of so much medicine it can survivate it's 1 sq ft it gets to live in with 100000000 of it's inbred siblings. The other cow was bred from some random big nut bull and fed grass and finished with good grains.

There's some scamming going on, but it's starting to become more and more real that with meat, you get what you pay for.

More likely one graded prime and the other graded select.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just had a 2nd bag of Doritos Cool Ranch Doritos Flaming hot chips.....

View attachment 396991

Now after my 2nd bag I have to give it a better score.

They changed up the dust and its much more powerful................

9.5/10 They are truely great aroud a camp fire. When applied to Fritos Bean Dip 9.75/10 easy...

these are god tier with the proper dusting

I was not aware of these but now I am 100% down. Will buy a bag and maybe some fritos dip to go with them. Fritos bean dip and spicy nacho doritos has always been a godly combo. So this could be interesting.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was not aware of these but now I am 100% down. Will buy a bag and maybe some fritos dip to go with them. Fritos bean dip and spicy nacho doritos has always been a godly combo. So this could be interesting.
Yeah I’m not putting them above spicy they are unique though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I’m not putting them above spicy they are unique though.

Yeah I have always paired the 2 since like high-school. What's crazy though is many of our local grocery stores seemed to have dropped Spicey Nacho Doritos and it's a travesty.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hong kong king buffett, ---- i wonder if Vanessa Vanessa ever went.
Yes, been there many times! It's on Midlothian Turnpike, next to a Burlington. It was okay, but I'm white. You can discern your own culture's food better heh.

My personal Chinese buffet jam years ago was Sino American Cafe. I basically went to get AYCE sushi which, as you can expect, you get what you pay for. They went out of business (way before Covid... unrelated) but Hong Kong King Buffet has still been kicking, yes. Sushi King has taken over all over VA as being the premier AYCE sushi place to go to.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yes, been there many times! It's on Midlothian Turnpike, next to a Burlington. It was okay, but I'm white. You can discern your own culture's food better heh.

My personal Chinese buffet jam years ago was Sino American Cafe. I basically went to get AYCE sushi which, as you can expect, you get what you pay for. They went out of business (way before Covid... unrelated) but Hong Kong King Buffet has still been kicking, yes. Sushi King has taken over all over VA as being the premier AYCE sushi place to go to.
like i said, the white ppl eat the food in the front, whereas all the chinese ppl went to the table in the back that had dim sum and peking duck

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
like i said, the white ppl eat the food in the front, whereas all the chinese ppl went to the table in the back that had dim sum and peking duck
So THAT's what that back queue was for! I thought they just prepped the stuff that was being taken to the front! Haha~ They usually had two cooks standing back there doing stuff.

See, when you guys start your ching chonging around us whiteys, this is what is actually happening... "Want some of the fresh peking duck we got in, bruh? Szechuan foie gras? np!"

I'm on to you, fella!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So THAT's what that back queue was for! I thought they just prepped the stuff that was being taken to the front! Haha~ They usually had two cooks standing back there doing stuff.

See, when you guys start your ching chonging around us whiteys, this is what is actually happening... "Want some of the fresh peking duck we got in, bruh? Szechuan foie gras? np!"

I'm on to you, fella!
i mean you never once thought it was sus all the asians went to the back table while you and all the other white ppl were deciding between chicken and broccoli or beef and brocolli and just trying to only spoon up the beef and leave the veggies behind?

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
At my Chinese place there's no back table, no dim sum or Peking duck, and no Asians who don't work there.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Last slant eyes I had dim sum with didn’t take any of the chicken feet I bought. He didn’t know it, but he passed the Chinese secret agent test.