The Fast Food Thread

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I tried one of the Mexican doritos flavors (Flamas?).. Holy shit they have such an overpowering sour taste. Its like 100galons of walmart margarita mix boiled down to dust form. I wish I could find any other flavor of Doritos that have as much flavor powder as these fuckin things.

1643934819723.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
these secret menu things gives ppl the feeling of being special, i think thats why retards love in&out saying shit like animal style

Is Animal Style even secret for In & Out? Plus the biggest reason to order them is because their fries suck dog shit otherwise.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How are you all talking about buffets but no one has mentioned the recent mass brawl at a Golden Corral?

• 2WTF

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Covid killed the Golden Corral in Billings, MT. My step-dad mourned it.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I remeber people talking about buccees. So for excited one coming sorta near me........ in 2024 about the time i hope to be out of this libcuck state. So i suppose a Jimmy rustle but figured this thread was the right audience to understand.

• 2Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, same as a lot places I imagine. End of an era for many country style buffets. They may not have always been great, but served their purpose.
Even before covid seems like they were all dying out here at least. Certainly the Asian buffets have just about all gone away. :(

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fried chicken joints have been the shittiest food/value for a long fucking time. KFC has blown monkey dick since they tried to become Kentucky Grilled Chicken and now these faggots sell planet based retard meat and we have dumb fuck shades of gray soiboi retards in this very thread begging to review with their dumb fuck mouth held agape waiting for cock.

If you don't feel like cooking and want some decent Friend Chicken at a not fuck your asshole til it bleeds price go to Publix. Shit is like 1/14th the price of the KFC assbuckets and 30x better as well.

Remember KFC is ran by the same dumb fucks who run TacoBell and Pizzahut. There is a reason all of those places are on the decline and it's because the head faggot in charge at these places has forgotten it's fast fucking food and should be cheap and greasy. Instead these stupid American Inventors want to overcharge and then serve vegan salad, beans, and bugs to your dumbass. Nobody going to Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or KFC is looking for a healthy meal and if they are they should be beaten with a fucking crowbar and told to eat the fucking grass outside.

096659-600x600-A.jpg

097883-600x600-A.jpg
20220205_134239.jpg

the fry was amazing, chicken n waffles restaurant quality

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
10pc wing basket with fries from Wingstop was 20 fucking dollars today, jfc.

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
10pc wing basket with fries from Wingstop was 20 fucking dollars today, jfc.
Wing stores are pretty much a no go for me atm. Wing stop’s thigh deal is such a scam too, as I posted in my review before. Quality fast food is getting more and more difficult to find.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wing stores are pretty much a no go for me atm. Wing stop’s thigh deal is such a scam too, as I posted in my review before. Quality fast food is getting more and more difficult to find.
Wings at the store are stupid expensive here. It's nuts.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wings are one of the items that are in short supply everywhere and they have gone up to retard tier pricing. Once again though Publix comes through and shows you shitmongers why it's the #1 grocery store on this fucking planet. They have increased their wing prices as well but it's still a hard better deal than dumping $20 on 10 wings like a downs syndrome turbo tard.

097768-600x600-A.jpg
097581-600x600-A.jpg

• 3Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I went down into the rich part of town to do some shopping a couple days ago and they wanted 26$ a pound for sirloin steaks at Kroger. Meanwhile I can buy a whole prime rib at 6$ a pound. The current prices of shit makes no sense.

• 1Like