The Fast Food Thread

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I've lived in California, and I've lived in Texas, In and Out is the most overrated piece of shit ever. Now that I live in Ohio I'd kill for some Jack in the Box or whataburger (and an alamo drafthouse to top it off). The only food I don't miss from San Antonio food is that stupid shitty taco chain which name escapes me right now but they're like open 24 hours, overpriced and their food isn't hardly seasoned at all despite having some kind of a spanish sounding name(no I'm not talking about taco bell).

I do think 5 guys deserves to be high up on the list... DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM! Greasy bag of fries with a greasy bacon burger (usually with swiss and mushrooms) is sometimes exactly what I'm in the mood for.
Taco Bueno. Yes, they're terrible, but so is your taste in hamburgers!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've lived in California, and I've lived in Texas, In and Out is the most overrated piece of shit ever. Now that I live in Ohio I'd kill for some Jack in the Box or whataburger (and an alamo drafthouse to top it off). The only food I don't miss from San Antonio food is that stupid shitty taco chain which name escapes me right now but they're like open 24 hours, overpriced and their food isn't hardly seasoned at all despite having some kind of a spanish sounding name(no I'm not talking about taco bell).

I do think 5 guys deserves to be high up on the list... DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM! Greasy bag of fries with a greasy bacon burger (usually with swiss and mushrooms) is sometimes exactly what I'm in the mood for.
Taco Cabana? That is some unseasoned shit if so.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, Taco Cabana is fine for what it is. Same price range as Taco Bell and Bueno but they're way better.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is that Tex-Mex style food? I've never heard of Cabana or Bueno. They only in TX or something?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Mostly TX and NM for Taco Cabana, Bueno is probably TX only. Taco Cabana is basically the cheapest Tex-Mex style restaurant you'll find, while Bueno is like Taco Bell.

Hekotat

Don't get me wrong, Cabana has quality over the other places I just find their food very bland.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Y'all not have taco trucks around there? I get some real authentic stuff up here in Seattle, Double corn tortilla, no cheese, carnitas, cilantro, raw onion and verde sauce.

$1.50 each.

Can't really beat it at any of the fast food chains around here.

You know you're going to the right place when you're the only white dude there and there's a line of hombre's out the door and you have to place your order in spanish.

"Seis pollo por favor" etc.

I must eat there twice a week or more, and get my tortillas from the ladies in the back.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
No taco trucks around here, but a shitload of pupuserias. I've never had them but they smell great.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Taco del Mar is the beat fast food tacos I have had. Its expencive for fast food though so they dont stay open long where I live.

Hekotat

Y'all not have taco trucks around there? I get some real authentic stuff up here in Seattle, Double corn tortilla, no cheese, carnitas, cilantro, raw onion and verde sauce.

$1.50 each.

Can't really beat it at any of the fast food chains around here.

You know you're going to the right place when you're the only white dude there and there's a line of hombre's out the door and you have to place your order in spanish.

"Seis pollo por favor" etc.

I must eat there twice a week or more, and get my tortillas from the ladies in the back.
I haven't seen any trucks but there are tons of little taco shops in gas stations all over the place, amazing street tacos.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I was talking about Taco Cabana... I don't think they even put salt and pepper on their meat for fuck's sake. Taco Johns and Taco Bueno were pretty good though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I was talking about Taco Cabana... I don't think they even put salt and pepper on their meat for fuck's sake. Taco Johns and Taco Bueno were pretty good though.
Huh, Taco Cabana's ground beef is super salty. Their chicken and steak are pretty meh though. Either way, you shouldn't be able to taste the meat when it is smothered in queso. Learn 2 fast food.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I went to Taco Johns when I was in Colorado or Wyoming once. I like that they have their own salsa bar. It was likely a slightly higher quality Taco Bell. Wasn't bad at all.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Taco Johns. Taco Bueno. Taco Cabana. Taco del Mar.

I've never heard of any of this shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
seriously, get the fuck outta here with this weird-ass taco hipster movement. If I want a taco I go to taco bell and get one for 38 cents.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
seriously, get the fuck outta here with this weird-ass taco hipster movement. If I want a taco I go to taco bell and get one for 38 cents.
There are other parts of the country beyond your little shithole corner. I'm sure you have chains that aren't on this side of the country either (none of those places Soygen just mentioned are here either).