The Fast Food Thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Oh god, thanks for reminding me that deep fried burritos exist. Now I have to go get one.

Up here in canada my choices for mexican food are limited and sad though. Taco Time deep fried burritos are fucking awesome though. If you dont mind having a stomache ache for a week.

8281134713_c26a9b96af_z.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The last couple pages of this thread inspired me to pick up a couple bags of tortilla chips and some jars of salsa on the way home last night.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Favorite jarred salsa: Herdez chipotle salsa. Shit is awesome. I am not a chunky salsa guy. I really like the salsa bar at Baja Fresh, the 6 chile red salsa is my shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My favorite national(I think) brand of Salsa is Mrs. Renfros. We have it in Missouri, and its made in Texas, so I assume it's fairly widespread.
mrs.+renfro's.jpg

There's like 20 different flavors. The Mango Habanero is my favorite, but their Ghost Pepper Salsa was not as hot as I had expected(wasn't horrible pain)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like Tostito's, and that's what I bought last night. However, I noticed the grocery store had a whole series of Guy Fieri salsas which I'm going to try next time. I like his stuff in general.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm a salsa snob. I only eat Chilito's salsa, made and bottled and I assume sold only in Las Cruces, NM.

I just looked them up, and you can order it from there, but it's $10+ per jar online. Fuck that mess, it's $5 a jar in their restaurant. But cheaper than a plane ticket, I guess.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like Tostito's, and that's what I bought last night. However, I noticed the grocery store had a whole series of Guy Fieri salsas which I'm going to try next time. I like his stuff in general.
I refuse to buy anything branded Guy Fieri because I refuse to support someone with a name that annoying or hair that faggy.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've been getting into some salsa con quesos lately. There are a ton of small/craft of them at my grocery store's international aisle. I assumed all salsa con queso was like tostito's where it was like 99.999% cheese and .001% salsa. But I'm finding I really like when they lean more towards the salsa and ease off the queso.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My favorite national(I think) brand of Salsa is Mrs. Renfros. We have it in Missouri, and its made in Texas, so I assume it's fairly widespread.
mrs.+renfro's.jpg

There's like 20 different flavors. The Mango Habanero is my favorite, but their Ghost Pepper Salsa was not as hot as I had expected(wasn't horrible pain)
I live in Texas and I've never seen this shit.

I still love On the Border's salsa and chips, they are perfect. Their brisket tacos are fucking amazing too.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Peach salsa is best salsa.

The real question is cilantro or no cilantro. I like it, a lot I know dont seem to like it in there salsa.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I refuse to buy anything branded Guy Fieri because I refuse to support someone with a name that annoying or hair that faggy.
I usually don't support him.. but..

On our cruise ship there was the Guy Fieri burger bar, decorated to the rafters with street signs saying "Flavor Town" and the like. It was unlimited and free all you can eat. I ate so many goddamn motherfucking burgers that week. Probably only a step above Five Guys, but at free I was eating that shit up.

Vitality

HUSTLE

On our cruise ship there was the Guy Fieri burger bar, decorated to the rafters with street signs saying "Flavor Town" and the like. It was unlimited and free all you can eat. I ate so many goddamn motherfucking burgers that week. Probably only a step above Five Guys, but at free I was eating that shit up.
Wish I had something like this on the cruise I took to mexico the other week... fking nothing but hotdogs and shit pizza.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

How many steps are there above Five Guys for burgers? 1 step above is a $8-$12 gormet burger? 2 steps above is a $13-$18 dollar exotic meat burger? 3 steps above is adding other shit to the burger that is expensive i.e. foie gras? I guess whta I'm saying is that if it was 1 step above Five Guys than I would consider that a pretty damn good burger.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How many steps are there above Five Guys for burgers? 1 step above is a $8-$12 gormet burger? 2 steps above is a $13-$18 dollar exotic meat burger? 3 steps above is adding other shit to the burger that is expensive i.e. foie gras? I guess whta I'm saying is that if it was 1 step above Five Guys than I would consider that a pretty damn good burger.
I'd say 1 step above Five Guys. It was actually really good. The major issue was it was an on-deck outdoor restaurant. Mid-august in the area of Belize/Cozumel/Honduras.. so it was hot as fuck out. It also had a salad bar type thing, except with various toppings. I always just loaded up on the bacon.

It was really good, not quite gourmet, but really good. Plus they cooked it right in front of you.