The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There are other parts of the country beyond your little shithole corner. I'm sure you have chains that aren't on this side of the country either (none of those places Soygen just mentioned are here either).
Listen bro, I live in the taco Mecca.. Massachusetts.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
We have Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, Taco Johns, and we used to have Amigos but I think they all closed down in the last decade or so. Amigos was great though, deep fried burritos were awesome(although not sure why they didn't just call them Chimichangas) and they had a nacho cheese pump/dispenser in the restaurant like most fast food places have a ketchup pump dispenser. SO MUCH NACHO CHEESE ON EVERYTHING

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You pussies don't know shit about Taco Gringos, they kicked fucking ass when I lived in Missouri but Regime has informed me they changed their taco sauce which was what made it so good. It was basically a mom & pop chain of about 5 stores and it was good as fuck. People didn't even eat at Taco Bell in Missouri, it was very strange working at one in Texas and getting my balls beat in til 2am then working at the one in Missouri where they closed at 10pm because they couldn't get business.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Taco Bill's is pretty good, but I find that Taco Fantasy has the best sauce. Best shells are most definitely Taco Castle, but runner-up would be Taco Brothel. If all else fails, Taco Bell.

Vitality

HUSTLE
seriously, get the fuck outta here with this weird-ass taco hipster movement. If I want a taco I go to taco bell and get one for 38 cents.
Yo, what the fk $.38 tacos!? Are you in Detroit in 1992 or something? Are you a time-traveler?

Tacos out here at the bell are $1.09 or 10 for 9 bucks (not including tax)

Shits pricy.. doesn't even compare to the real deal for $1.50.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
deep fried burritos were awesome
Pretty sure it has been mentioned before, but this is a big thing in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico especially at gas stations and truck stops. Allsup's and Town and Country make the best fucking burritos OF ALL TIME. More like they deep fry some frozen product, I am sure. But dayum.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yo, what the fk $.38 tacos!? Are you in Detroit in 1992 or something? Are you a time-traveler?

Tacos out here at the bell are $1.09 or 10 for 9 bucks (not including tax)

Shits pricy.. doesn't even compare to the real deal for $1.50.
I've only eaten at taco bell twice in my entire life.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My town has a Taco John's but no Taco Bell. Lots of people from around here (TJ's started in Wyoming) are super romantic about Taco John's but personally I think that the only thing that they really have going for them is the Potato Ol?s which are seasoned tater tots. I'm sure several of my friends and relatives would massacre me for saying this, but I would trade it for a Taco Bell.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What if I want both chiles? Then what the hell do they call it, buddy?!