The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McD's Szechuan sauce is coming back for a few days starting today (3-31).

430912E3-49E4-49EF-BB7E-A09ADC019B6E.jpeg

40 piece half off today too.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
DQ changed their burgers...

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 1.53.46 PM.png

Shrunk the patties and then put more of them on so now the 1/2 lb FlameThrower is now 3 1/6 lb patties instead of two 1/4 lb patties. Makes it harder to eat and brings no benefit. Made them worse IMO.

• 2WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People buy food at DQ? It doesn't even look good in the commercials.

Same for Sonic.

Meanwhile, every single time a Popeyes commercial comes on, I get hungry instantly. Popeyes isn't even my favorite chicken place, but their commercials make their food look great without actually making it look fake.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
DQ has great burgers. You're probably going to the coastal DQs that don't have actual food just iced cream and hot dogs.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Always heard the flamethrower burger was decent at DQ. I think regionally you can get some that have some legit cheese curds.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
People buy food at DQ? It doesn't even look good in the commercials.

Same for Sonic.

Meanwhile, every single time a Popeyes commercial comes on, I get hungry instantly. Popeyes isn't even my favorite chicken place, but their commercials make their food look great without actually making it look fake.
I don't get the DQ hate at all. DQ is a solid pick in most areas, and blizzards are always amazing, especially if you worked outside for the day. And Sonic only has one food item on its menu: Onion rings. When I want onion rings, I'll smash a whole bunch there and down them with a cherry limeade. Everything else sure is terrible, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That's what I meant by my post. I was surprised people buy non-desert food items at DQ.
Their burgers are solid. Definitely not top tier, but they are good enough. I usually get a belt buster with their fried jalapeno strips to go with my blizzard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
DQ's Flamethrower burger (which sadly isn't year round in Texas) and their Tacos are top tier, even their Jallitos or whatever.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
DQ has great burgers. You're probably going to the coastal DQs that don't have actual food just iced cream and hot dogs.

They used to be called "Brazier" DQ's. The ones that used to serve all the hot foods.

Also they probably have the best fast food onion rings now that Arbys stopped selling them.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They used to be called "Brazier" DQ's. The ones that used to serve all the hot foods.

Also they probably have the best fast food onion rings now that Arbys stopped selling them.
Sonic onion rings are legit. Whatever food monster designed the rest of their food messed up trying to sabotage onion rings.

• 2Like