The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Managed to grab some of the pepperoni, and I was pleasantly surprised. Different than Newman's, but in a good way. Much more sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. And the crust had a very nice crisp to it that I've rarely encountered on frozen pizzas. I will still buy Newman's when it is on sale or I'm at a store that doesn't have Sicilians, but I will not hesitate to buy these again either. Fuck paying $10.99 for it though, only buying it on sale or if another store has it much cheaper.
don't forget to give homerun a try

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Regime Regime
old bay goldfish.jpg

mother-of-god.jpg

• 10Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 11 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s funny you guys all love home run inn. It’s local to Chicago and I’d rather eat almost any other pizza than home run inn. Maybe their frozen is actually top tier and I never give it a chance because the actual restaurant pizza is such garbage.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It’s funny you guys all love home run inn. It’s local to Chicago and I’d rather eat almost any other pizza than home run inn. Maybe their frozen is actually top tier and I never give it a chance because the actual restaurant pizza is such garbage.
it seems that a good amount of us have placed screaming/newmans/home run as the top3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really liked Lou Malnatti's in Chicago.

Dat butter crust.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Same here. Home run is very meh, me no likey. I'd rather have Connie's, but my go to for frozen is still Tombstone.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lou Malnatis and Pequods are amazing. Pequods was really fucking good and I hadn't heard of it, unlike Giordano's and Malnati's which are the "standard" for Chicago style pizza for non Chicago residents.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lou Malnatis and Pequods are amazing. Pequods was really fucking good and I hadn't heard of it, unlike Giordano's and Malnati's which are the "standard" for Chicago style pizza for non Chicago residents.
I am still a Pizzeria Uno fan. I ate there like 2-3 times a week for lunch when I worked downtown. Pequod is better, but Uno still has a better sauce imo.

• 1Quality Calories

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Uno and Due's are quite good, but pretty much at only the original locations. I've never heard good reports for the franchised ones in other states.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am still a Pizzeria Uno fan. I ate there like 2-3 times a week for lunch when I worked downtown. Pequod is better, but Uno still has a better sauce imo.
I'll have to go try pequod when I go to Chicago again.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Uno and Due's are quite good, but pretty much at only the original locations. I've never heard good reports for the franchised ones in other states.
We had one here in Indiana a town over and it was just as good as Chicago. It closed down a few years ago when the mall went ghetto.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Same here. Home run is very meh, me no likey. I'd rather have Connie's, but my go to for frozen is still Tombstone.
i almost had a hard time distinquishing tombstone from red baron, imo give red baron a try, also for me here there are lots more red baron deals and none on tombstone

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jackstacks
Crown prime Beef Rib
10/10 my favorite beef rib anywhere
1652400228717.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity