The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
OK, friends, I'm going to need this thread's blessing this weekend. WITNESS ME!

A buddy and I are taking a road trip up to Des Moines to hit up and McCheese McCheese the shit out of Zombie Burger. Last time I went to their 'mall' location, but this time we're going to hit up their downtown digs (and that location has alcohol, you see). Downtown Des Moines — Zombie Burger

I'm thinking of trying to eat 3 or their burgers. Not 3 single patty burgers...and not 3 double patty burgers. I may be an idiot, but I'm thinking of trying 3 separate triple patty burgers.

My plan is to order 1 or 2, and then see how I feel. Can I power through 2 no-problem and then jump on a 3rd? I have no fucking idea.

Here's the 3 I'm thinking of trying:

The Walking Ched (breaded + deep fried macaroni + cheese bun, bacon, Cheddar cheese, caramelized + red onion, macaroni + cheese, mayo)

1652396363261.png

Look at all that cheesy thiccness. GOT DAMN. This is going to be burger #1 because if I stop here, at least I'll have eaten the one I want to try the most.

The Raygun (Monterey Jack, fried jalapeños, caramelized onion, bacon, guacamole, chipotle mayo)

1652396715397.png

Fuck that looks good. FUCK

And 3rd...well...this one is a tough choice. Maybe 'Sarah's Revenge'? I dunno, talk me into something else! (Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, fried jalapeño, red onion, horseradish sauce)

1652400816076.png

* If I die doing this, then I promise to donate a bajillion dollars to the forum
** They don't have anything with Old Bay. Sorry.
*** Give Tuco Tuco Negs to offset this injustice
**** I still owe you a steak dinner Dandai Dandai DON'T THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN

• 3Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Uno and Due's are quite good, but pretty much at only the original locations. I've never heard good reports for the franchised ones in other states.

I went to Uno in Kansas City once and it was crap. Never been in Chicago though.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is dinner at The Smokehouse north KC.

angus burnt end sandwich with fried dill pickle fries.

View attachment 412253
View attachment 412254

That's like a mile or two from my place.

That's where I go when the McDonalds there is backed up (they suck) because you can pull right out of the McDonalds drive thru and park over there.

There's also a hostess there with some amazingly tigole bitties.

Across the street is Longboards which I hit up fairly often, too

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It’s funny you guys all love home run inn. It’s local to Chicago and I’d rather eat almost any other pizza than home run inn. Maybe their frozen is actually top tier and I never give it a chance because the actual restaurant pizza is such garbage.
Their meat has actual taste and I personally love the pastry style crust. It's completely different than any other.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

A buddy and I are taking a road trip up to Des Moines to hit up and McCheese McCheese the shit out of Zombie Burger. Last time I went to their 'mall' location, but this time we're going to hit up their downtown digs (and that location has alcohol, you see). Downtown Des Moines — Zombie Burger

I'm thinking of trying to eat 3 or their burgers. Not 3 single patty burgers...and not 3 double patty burgers. I may be an idiot, but I'm thinking of trying 3 separate triple patty burgers.

My plan is to order 1 or 2, and then see how I feel. Can I power through 2 no-problem and then jump on a 3rd? I have no fucking idea.

The Walking Ched (breaded + deep fried macaroni + cheese bun, bacon, Cheddar cheese, caramelized + red onion, macaroni + cheese, mayo)

View attachment 412213

Look at all that cheesy thiccness. GOT DAMN. This is going to be burger #1 because if I stop here, at least I'll have eaten the one I want to try the most.

The Raygun (Monterey Jack, fried jalapeños, caramelized onion, bacon, guacamole, chipotle mayo)

View attachment 412215

And 3rd...well...this one is a tough choice. Maybe 'Sarah's Revenge'? I dunno, talk me into something else! (Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, fried jalapeño, red onion, horseradish sauce)

View attachment 412231

* If I die doing this, then I promise to donate a bajillion dollars to the forum
I had zombie burger at the airport there. Cant remember what I had though as its been a few years now. Go with McCheeses blessing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 412213

View attachment 412215

View attachment 412231

Raygun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At Joes

zman
Burnt ends
Full slab

My beans were spot on today. Top 3 baked beans ever.

My favorite spicy sauce too.

2A424646-F0F0-47B4-9D26-4F9C1B011ECA.jpeg
1B317AE1-AF95-401C-8F72-C203C426580B.jpeg
3C7997AE-2458-44E9-8AC2-1AB521A59E05.jpeg
B6EF2E48-431D-44C9-9EDE-6481C727740B.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

View attachment 412213

View attachment 412215

View attachment 412231

Get all 3?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, was at wally world and saw this. I will put them in the fridge and try one as soon as they cool off a bit.

thumbnail_image0.jpg

• 6WTF
  • 4Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users