The Fast Food Thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
But half my enjoyment is finding out which ones people are interested in when they ask? :)

Koush got it right though. The Burgers are Chicken Tatsuta on the left and Chicken Tatsuta with Tartare sauce on the right.

The Fizz drinks are soda with a kind of syrup added to them, heavier than water, kinda like a lemon lime and bitters thing if you've ever had that.

The ice cream is a banana waffle cone

Advertising tends to fuck up my reading skills. Like, I can’t tell up in the main titles whether it’s a “big tsu” or a “chibi tsu.”

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fucking asia getting all the good shit. I'm over here in the states seeing more and more beyond meat shit.
I can’t even remember the last time we’ve actually gotten something that is truly new. It’s all beyond meat or the exact same chicken sandwich but with a different type of lettuce or sauce

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking asia getting all the good shit. I'm over here in the states seeing more and more beyond meat shit.

"Seasonal" food is a big thing here, so every fast food shop does new promotional items every few months. Sometimes every few weeks.

On the plus side, lots of new things to try. One the downside, if you really like something, better eat it every day because it won't be around for long.

Also no quarter pounders.

KFC for example is doing this:

1651232567398.png

and this
1651232593937.png

Burger king has this:

1651232630202.png

and this
1651232641586.png

Even Krispy Kreme gets in on the action

1651232707430.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Even if places in the US offered amazing stuff like this, they'd be "out" half the time (i.e., the shit employees wouldn't feel like making it), or it would be made with 0% effort and look and taste like garbage.

*Edit* With the exception of Chick-fil-a

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Even if places in the US offered amazing stuff like this, they'd be "out" half the time (i.e., the shit employees wouldn't feel like making it), or it would be made with 0% effort and look and taste like garbage.

*Edit* With the exception of Chick-fil-a
or employees would make extra money

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hard to get worked up about fast food lately. Crazy prices and lazy efforts on the most part. DQ smores shake will probably get me in there again. To the people that recommended toaster struddles, totally forgot they existed. Bought me the breakfast and strawberry. Tasted exactly how I remembered. What the hell happened to pop tards.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How good is taco Bueno, one near me. So many exciting places to try in tulsa suprisingly

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How good is taco Bueno, one near me. So many exciting places to try in tulsa suprisingly

I like it better than Taco Bell. Muchacho and Combo Burrito all day. Their original red salsa has a really good flavor as well. I've always frequented it more than Bell.

Also in the fall they will have hatch green chili items.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Taco Johns is the superior fastfood shithole taco joint, sadly we don't have them in Florida.

Also been a while since I was last at a Del Taco but if memory serves correct they followed the old TacoBell motto of large quanitities of shit quality tex mex for cheap.

Taco Bell is aids. I hope they fire all the people running that shithole.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got a Baja Blast freeze today and man I got say it was amazing. The prices there are insane though. It was $9 for two freeze and one taco.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I got a Baja Blast freeze today and man I got say it was amazing. The prices there are insane though. It was $9 for two freeze and one taco.

Baja Blast is the ultimate Mountain Dew... regular Mountain Dew sucks ass though.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Used to get the Pizza Hut boxes, but their pizza hasn't been good for years locally.

Domino's is good here, though. Been doing the $3 tip deal on 3 topping large carryout for $7.99. Ends up $5.50 total. Just have to use the tip each week, but a large pizza a week for $5.50 is one of the few genuinely good deals with pizza these days.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users