The Fast Food Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dominos is kick'n the shit out of the other national chains. Their pizza is the best value, most consistent, and the best food/taste quality. Their Brooklyn style (thin but not crunchy) is as good as national chain pizza gets. I do wish they had better chicken though. Their wings leave something to be desired.

u4hwqobnbb551.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Used to get the Pizza Hut boxes, but their pizza hasn't been good for years locally.

Domino's is good here, though. Been doing the $3 tip deal on 3 topping large carryout for $7.99. Ends up $5.50 total. Just have to use the tip each week, but a large pizza a week for $5.50 is one of the few genuinely good deals with pizza these days.
I don't eat enough dominos to regularly use the 3$ tip, but I can order their 7.99 3 topping and get it thin crust, and my inner fatty doesn't even feel guilty that I willingly chose less carbs, because I feel like I'm stealing from them at that price anyways. I won't even feel mad at dominos when they up their price. They've fought the good fight to keep it at 7.99 so long.

And just a reminder for those who don't eat tons of what-a-burger, don't forget you can do shit like get your burger on texas toast. Fucking win.

• 3Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Everything is just so outrageous now - had CfA for lunch - was $27 for two of us and a kid.... Getting harder and harder for me to justify ever eating out, and if it wasn't the convenience of the thing I'd probably never do it anymore. Is there anything good/cheap left? Like McD's a month ago was almost $11 for me.....

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Combo meals are all pushing $10 now. If you want 2 big burgers, you're looking at $12. I guess I'll have to try Domino's again. Last time I went there I thought I would rather have a DiGiorno. To be fair, it's about the same price, but since I live way out of town the frozen ones are more convenient for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
My dinner date fell thru at the last moment and I didn't have anything thawed. I also am out of frozen pizzas, so I'd be down to cans of soup or other unsuitable dinners for a Friday night. Thought briefly about going out to grab something, and then thought about the price of it, and went downstairs, fired up the grill and just tossed 2 No Name Bacon Cheddar burgers on it. 8 minutes later I was eating for about $3.

That's what things are coming down to now.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had one of those Screamin' Sicilian pizzas this past week and that shit was definitely the best frozen pizza I've ever had. I was so surprised by how good it was.

• 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had one of those Screamin' Sicilian pizzas this past week and that shit was definitely the best frozen pizza I've ever had. I was so surprised by how good it was.

I'll second this, Publix has had them on sale a lot and they have been cheaper than the DiGornos so I gave them a go and very solid for their price point.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'll second this, Publix has had them on sale a lot and they have been cheaper than the DiGornos so I gave them a go and very solid for their price point.
pizza never goes on sale at my publix and when there are coupons its shit like this
a69505c01b5b215fca1c5ecb79c56ca4.png

do ppl get a monthly 5$ off 50 from publix? thats like the only time i shop there, otherwise kroger sends custimized coupons, and they usually have a red barron sale and you can stack digital coupons

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Screamin is a solid choice, but home run inn is the best frozen pizza to me. DiGiorno’s is almost aggressively bad. I’d take a Red Baron pizza every time even if they were the same price.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My ranking is Newman's Own > Home Run > Screamin', though I usually get screamin/Home run since newmans rarely go on sale.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
My ranking is Newman's Own > Home Run > Screamin', though I usually get screamin/Home run since newmans rarely go on sale.

I don't think I have ever tried Newman's is it really a tier above? Frozen pizzas usually range from meh that was edible to pure dogshit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't think I have ever tried Newman's is it really a tier above? Frozen pizzas usually range from meh that was edible to pure dogshit.
i did a list a while ago too
screamin sicilian (really saucey and actually "herby")
newman's
home run inn
tombstone
red baron (classic, thin crust, brick oven [order of preference])
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I prefer Newman's as well, but I've never had the Screamin' Sicilian or Homerun, so I checked and apparently the Safeway near my house has the Sicilians on sale for $5.99. From $10.99, what the fuck??

They'll probably be cleared out by the time I get there after work.

• 1Quality Calories

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Even if places in the US offered amazing stuff like this, t

oh wow so amazing, sticking some M&Ms on a krispy kreme. Those crafty Japs!

Why don't you buy some doritos and some dunking donuts and see what happens when you combine the two? lmao.

• 1Moron

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I got shit to do early in the morning. I never hit up fast food in the AM. Think I'll slam some mcgriddles and wash it down with some taquitos from what a burger.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was impressed with how clean the mcdonald's was. Top notch, place definitely had its stuff together. And I feel like McD is trying to screw me over less than other fast food places.

These were cheap and the current economy made me decide to give them a try. How bad can they be. Still not sure if I hate or like them. They don't taste like pretzels though, more like a crunchy bit of bread. Probably get some dip for them.

619k6T9PMPL._SX425_.jpg

Got some of these to try. Pretty terrible.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I prefer Newman's as well, but I've never had the Screamin' Sicilian or Homerun, so I checked and apparently the Safeway near my house has the Sicilians on sale for $5.99. From $10.99, what the fuck??

They'll probably be cleared out by the time I get there after work.
Managed to grab some of the pepperoni, and I was pleasantly surprised. Different than Newman's, but in a good way. Much more sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. And the crust had a very nice crisp to it that I've rarely encountered on frozen pizzas. I will still buy Newman's when it is on sale or I'm at a store that doesn't have Sicilians, but I will not hesitate to buy these again either. Fuck paying $10.99 for it though, only buying it on sale or if another store has it much cheaper.