The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you mean the honey bbq twisty ones?
No I mean these which I can apparently get from Amazon for $12 a bag

1660140841459.png

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
View attachment 427327

They also made this Jerry Garcia hotdog with dancing bear relish.
I can see the bbq sandwich being really good. Bacon and chocolate already go really well together, so this is just one more step.

I'm not sure about the hotdog. It's not the flavors that concern me; instead, I'd worry about the texture issues of the gummy bears being super chewy compared to everything else.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

This skit is from 2005 but I honestly feel like most of this has already come true.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1660169672941.png

So weird that the Spanish labeling is so aggressive. Excess calories, excess sodium!

Last I checked my Funyuns are never self-deprecating. They're just golden deliciousness!

1660169802844.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah because we all eat chips because we didn't know they are bad for you.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, might as well call it the soggy burger.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Japan seems so much more civilized than China; but the shit they eat in Japan is almost (if not equally) as funky as in China.

Burger and seaweed Kitkat bars? Pizza flavored candy bars too? Dudes, seriously?

1660230777280.png

1660230954046.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Japan seems so much more civilized than China; but the shit they eat in Japan is almost (if not equally) as funky as in China.

Burger and seaweed Kitkat bars? Pizza flavored candy bars too? Dudes, seriously?

View attachment 427523

View attachment 427524

There's no burger or seaweed flavoured kitkat bars.

Those are, from top to bottom, left to right, Tea, Strawberry, Wasabi, Apple, Pudding and not sure on the last one, maybe coffee.

Also, technically, that's a candy-bar flavoured pizza, not the other way around. Looks like a dessert pizza they just put candy bars on.

Aoki's pizza does some weird shit, and is limited to a small part of western Japan. it's not a common thing.

They do have some very strange food, but that's not really it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Their purple potato kitkat was one of the best candy bars I've ever had. It's best to think of kitkats in Japan as collectables. Not only are the flavors super weird-ass, but they are only sold in certain states typically, so you gotta do some traveling to collect them all. On top of that, Japan has a place where you can have a professional candy bar chef make you a handmade, high-quality kit kat bar last time I was there.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I guess there are 204 flavors... I stand corrected. What I thought was burger was #27, Azuki Bean flavor:

1660241427598.png

Some of them sounds pretty fucking delicious. Guess there is really no Bat flavor or Monkey-brains...

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess there are 204 flavors... I stand corrected. What I thought was burger was #27, Azuki Bean flavor:

View attachment 427555

Some of them sounds pretty fucking delicious. Guess there is really no Bat flavor or Monkey-brains...

Best one I've ever had was the sake and white chocolate ones that have actual alcohol in them.