I'm game. Bold for Japan

1666428240256.png

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Based on recommendations here I bought Mrs. Renfros Ghost Pepper dip and nacho cheese dips.

The salsa was good but the cheese was shit. They used some very aged cheese with it so you tasted that aged cheese flavor with the heat. Heat was great but they should have just used cheddar or something.

Their cheese dips are too watery also.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Every single cheese dip I've bought in a store was garbage.

Either some weird watery mix with some tomato parts mixed in, or it's the classic thick sludge with bits of peppers mixed in, but has a weird chemical taste and the consistency of something that uses a plasticizer in it.

Now go ahead and bring on the homemade cheese dip & queso derail

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Every single cheese dip I've bought in a store was garbage.

Either some weird watery mix with some tomato parts mixed in, or it's the classic thick sludge with bits of peppers mixed in, but has a weird chemical taste and the consistency of something that uses a plasticizer in it.

I love this stuff with some Doritos.

download.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had Jet's for the first time. BBQ chicken and Turbo Crust. The BBQ sauce was maybe a tad too sweet, but the rest was really good. X-large was like $31 but that's a fuck ton of food. I ate two pieces and I can usually house half a regular large pizza from most places. The crust was amazing, reminds me of Pequods in Chicago the greasy cake-like crust that's really good. The polar opposite of New York thin crust and it's amazing. I love both ends of the thickness scale and this was like 10/10 on the thick end. Definitely going to maybe go for a more classic pizza sauce next time to see how it fares.

• 5Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, when I was getting my 16x cans of Mtn Dew Energy Code Red I saw a can of these on the shelves and nabbed one. Not bad at all.

s-l300.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Okay.

When I make queso I just use the modernist mac and cheese recipe but skip putting the macaroni in at the end. Might throw in some peppers if I want it to be Mexican.

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Velveeta and a can of Rotel.

And another can of Rotel
and a can of diced green chilies
and a pound of sausage OR a 16oz can of chili

I shouldn't have to add that there are *obviously* no beans in this recipe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Proud to say that my 4 boys that are all 7 or under have started requesting Flamin' Hot Cheetos or Funyns in their lunch box as their chips. This is over Cool Ranch Doritos, the best non-spicy chip in existence. The 5 year old has started requesting Frank's Red Hot sauce on his hotdogs. They have asked to try some of my ghost pepper and habanero salsas, but I think that might derail their growing love of spicy food.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
And another can of Rotel

I will usually add some mexican chorizo and jalapeños.

• 3Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
And another can of Rotel

I do one can rotel, chili powder packet, jalapeño, 2 shallots (family is retarded and doesn’t like cooked onions but is okay with cooked shallots) and sausage or ground beef. So pretty close to the same thing. I add some sour cream so it stays softer too. It’s a type of Texas chili, so beans are pretty much a war crime.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like kettle jalapeño chips with my stores crab dip.
Bro so when you mentioned the buccees club melt I was going to Dallas for work anyway and picked one up.

I didn't find it orgasmic as you seem too. But it's still solid. I'll probably stick to their brisket sandwich which was my usual though. If it was like twice as spicy I think it'd be amazing.

However everytime I go to buccees it reaffirms that there is no better pitstop in the entire USA and all of you living outside of Texas are missing out.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this new? kroger just started w/ newmans thin, the thin looks like all profits are targeted towards kids only charities
0690aa72-10a2-4141-a3b3-ed70d75cb5d6.jpeg

(as opposed to just charities)

it's a nice thin crust pizza, but like actually thin so watch your baking times

• 3Like