Aldarion

Egg Nazi
this is interesting, aparently queso is the one thing we can all agree on

also, now I want queso

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this new? kroger just started w/ newmans thin, the thin looks like all profits are targeted towards kids only charities
0690aa72-10a2-4141-a3b3-ed70d75cb5d6.jpeg

(as opposed to just charities)

it's a nice thin crust pizza, but like actually thin so watch your baking times

• 3Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This wouldn’t happen naturally. Ketchup is toxic to larvae for multiple reasons, not to mention it’d be in storage for a while before hit shelves, so even if it did happen they would be dead. This is a finger in my chili moment. Someone planted them and has an agenda of some sort.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This wouldn’t happen naturally. Ketchup is toxic to larvae for multiple reasons, not to mention it’d be in storage for a while before hit shelves, so even if it did happen they would be dead. This is a finger in my chili moment. Someone planted them and has an agenda of some sort.

Why aren't furries who think they're lizards and dragons called scalies?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why aren't furries who think they're lizards and dragons called scalies?
We do call them scalies along with any other scaled creature, such as snakes, crocs, dinos that improperly omit feathers, ect. With feathers, such as birds, you become an avians, or possibly just called raptors/dinos if you are a feathered dino. Dolphins/whales are called cetaceans. Thinking about it, off the top of my head the only muddy term I can think of is for sharks furries. I don't know a term for them, but they sometimes get lumped in with cetaceans for some reason.

1666587801729.png

All the talk about BK made me decide I'll hit them up tomorrow. Time to be disappointed as fuck. I'm gonna be voting right before, so figure I should take a double whammy of bad feelings.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop.jpg

Jalapeno cheese bites: F - Small, barely any jalapeno to them, and they were undercooked. Had to air fry them at home.
Fries: D - The 'large' size was small, they barely filled up the container on top of that, had 0 fries to search for in the bag. Shame. Undersalted, not as crispy as I like.
Whopper. B: At least I'll give them credit it tastes and felt like a whopper always does, but when you can get a whataburger for the same price, why choose this?

About as disappointing as I expected. I dunno how BK stays in business.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
this new? kroger just started w/ newmans thin, the thin looks like all profits are targeted towards kids only charities
0690aa72-10a2-4141-a3b3-ed70d75cb5d6.jpeg

(as opposed to just charities)

it's a nice thin crust pizza, but like actually thin so watch your baking times
That's the exact same pizza as before, just a new box. I've had countless of the old ones, and the five or so in this new box are exactly the same.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's the exact same pizza as before, just a new box. I've had countless of the old ones, and the five or so in this new box are exactly the same.
was the profits also only 100% to kids and not just 100% to charities?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No, the charity part changed as well as you mentioned, so I didn't think to clarify. Everything I've always bought before was just charities, this new one is the first kids only one I've seen.

6dc9418d-bfc1-48de-8716-b3c26a821bb2_1.dae6b4cab637373fd7bd56f37602fbee.jpeg

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the change has something to do with the lawsuit they are involved in. Something about daughters suing the foundation saying they want more money for their charity over whatever Newman's own is currently donating to. Looking at the foundation's expenses, they had 4.5m in admin fees and distributed 11.5m to charities in the previous year. That seems perfectly on the up and up, considering they are running a business with that 4.5m presumably. Their president only made 286k, so its not like they are just pocketing everything like a lot of big charities do.

Looking through their financials, I really can't see anything that indicates that newman's own isn't sticking to its stated mission of donating 100% of profits to charity/kids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The McRib returns to McDonald's for a limited time starting October 31, 2022 at participating locations nationwide and will be going on a "farewell tour" that the chain is teasing "could be your last chance to get it."

The McRib has graced the McDonald's menu with an annual national return for the last three years and, while McDonald's is throwing it a farewell tour, it seems more likely that it'll go back to making more selective yearly returns in certain regions/locations in the near term.

As part of the McRib Farewell Tour, McDonald's will be offering limited-edition, custom McRib merchandise for purchase starting November 4, 2022 at the chain's online merch store.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I first saw that I thought it meant it was going to be $10.31. I was like "who would pay $10 for a McRib?". I would think twice about eating one if it was free.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IMO, at least around my parts McDs is shit, Burger king not far behind, Wendys is serviceable but highly dependent on location. Like one will be OK and the other just down the street will be utter shit. But I do think they have the best fries if they are not old and under cooked soggy shit. BUt the price of wendys is crazy. Like $13 for a double, fries and drink. Like I can go to my local thai place and get a bangin chicken red curry for the same price. Not even a contest. And honestly the wait is not THAT much longer, lool.

Last time McDs was good was back in the late 80s early 90s when they still cooked their shit fresh. These days they do the "hot bin" bullshit that burger king does and this is why they fail.

Then we have the smaller chains like Rallys and the like which are OK but sometimes can be a bit pricey.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
When the McDoubles were a buck I ate there a lot. Now they are 3 bucks and not worth it at all.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty interesting new burger lineup

1666704406933.png

Kalbi Mac, Wild Beef Onion Ring and Cheese burger, and Kebab Chicken burger

Gonna try them all out tomorrow.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like