Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
the new stonefired crust newman's are pretty good

1666973913027.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just had god tier nacho fries - the containers are sealed so all crumbs are kept - in this case half the cup was delicious flavor crumbles like some freak all seasoning bag of chips

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
KFC 8 piece contained: 2 thighs, 2 wings, 4 legs.

See you in court, motherfuckers.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You kind of deserve to be ripped off if you go to KFC though. This isn't the 90's anymore. Go to Publix if you want fried chicken.

096659-600x600-A.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You kind of deserve to be ripped off if you go to KFC though. This isn't the 90's anymore. Go to Publix if you want fried chicken.

096659-600x600-A.jpg
I like me some KFC, but it is stupid expensive now. Especially since I can use the Popeye's app and get a 14 piece meal for 30 bucks. A 12 piece meal at KFC is like 42 bucks. Our local grocery has good rotisserie chicken but they have gone from 5 bucks a chicken to 8 and the size of the chickens seem smaller.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I like me some KFC, but it is stupid expensive now. Especially since I can use the Popeye's app and get a 14 piece meal for 30 bucks. A 12 piece meal at KFC is like 42 bucks. Our local grocery has good rotisserie chicken but they have gone from 5 bucks a chicken to 8 and the size of the chickens seem smaller.
Get 4 for the same price as Popeye's and feast for a week or two? Longer if you use the carcasses to make some stock and have some soups and shit.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dominos finally caved. 7.99 deal is only one topping now. It’s the end of an era.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went to Arby's for lunch. Order the Rib Sandwich combo. The MF'er was $13.78, without tax. Sandwhich, fries, drink... $13.78, thanks Biden.

LS5qcGc

Was it good? Yeah, it was like a 7/10 on the fast food scale. Pretty good, and maybe even worth it at a $9.99 price tag. But nearly $14 you can fuck right off.

• 3Like
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I went to Arby's for lunch. Order the Rib Sandwich combo. The MF'er was $13.78, without tax. Sandwhich, fries, drink... $13.78, thanks Biden.

LS5qcGc

Was it good? Yeah, it was like a 7/10 on the fast food scale. Pretty good, and maybe even worth it at a $9.99 price tag. But nearly $14 you can fuck right off.
Fast food is turning into a hell scape. Chik-Fil-a wanted 6.50 for just a spicy chicken sandwich last I went.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
another problem with fastfood now, is that the poors who work there openly hate their jobs and the customers. there is a 100% chance that at least a few employees at every fast food place are blowing loads in the mayonnaise or something equally as nasty. it was probably always like this behind the scenes, but with todays culture having removed customer service and replaced it with open loathing of customers, makes the food harder to trust.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I had Raising Cane's 3 tender sandwich last night.

Good, but the combo was $10 and it wasn't worth that so won't be repeating. Cane's sauce is some good shit though.

• 1Quality Calories

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty much no fast food place is really worth it anymore. Taco Bell shit the bed first with overpriced dogshit and assclown prices. The only decent deals left are maybe some buy 1 get one shit on the Wendy's app or the odd deal on the McDonalds app.

All of them require apps to get semi ok prices and paying full price is a suckers game. It's kind of like Pizza if you are dumb enough to order from a chain without at least a 50% of coupon you deserve the raw dog ass fucking they give you. KFC and Popeyes are both way off the deepend with pricing and as I said before you are 1000 times better just hitting up Publix.

The real kicker is though the fast food pricing being like $15 for some dogshit burger and fries when most sit down restaurants still charge that price and you are infinitely better off just supporting your local mom and pop joint than letting YumBrands fist fuck your asshole.

• 5Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty much no fast food place is really worth it anymore. Taco Bell shit the bed first with overpriced dogshit and assclown prices. The only decent deals left are maybe some buy 1 get one shit on the Wendy's app or the odd deal on the McDonalds app.

All of them require apps to get semi ok prices and paying full price is a suckers game. It's kind of like Pizza if you are dumb enough to order from a chain without at least a 50% of coupon you deserve the raw dog ass fucking they give you. KFC and Popeyes are both way off the deepend with pricing and as I said before you are 1000 times better just hitting up Publix.

The real kicker is though the fast food pricing being like $15 for some dogshit burger and fries when most sit down restaurants still charge that price and you are infinitely better off just supporting your local mom and pop joint than letting YumBrands fist fuck your asshole.
BK app still has some decent deals on it. $1 large onion rings, $5 your way box, $4 lunch deal and the bogo whopper deal. MCD app is trash lately. Double cheeseburger for 29 cent when you buy one is it. The only other saving grace for MCD is the $1 any size soda.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Hell, I'm a leg guy. I'd happily buy an 8 piece all legs, and you can't get those anywhere.

Well, nowhere fast food. You CAN order an "all leg plate" at Babe's. But that's another story.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
KFC and Popeyes are both way off the deepend with pricing and as I said before you are 1000 times better just hitting up Publix.
my wife finally got rid of a worthless employee and she wanted a german chocolate cake goodbye, thats how annoying this bitch is, shes one of those. obviously everyone wants to say fuck you and fuck off, but you want to part on good terms for obvious hr reasons, so wife needed 1/4 sheet cake, i said publix can probably do it. and they did, just had to order in advance, everyone said it was amazing, also they raised the fried chicken meal .49c, fjb

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hell, I'm a leg guy. I'd happily buy an 8 piece all legs, and you can't get those anywhere.

Well, nowhere fast food. You CAN order an "all leg plate" at Babe's. But that's another story.

I don't do fried chicken often, but when I do I go local.

If you rank thighs up there with legs then you can just order dark meat.

Regime Regime might know what place this is

1667269572535.png

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

096659-600x600-A.jpg
Fuck the fried chicken at Publix. Get their half chicken smoked. That shit is awesome and a fantastic price for what you get.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I love the fried chicken at kroger. It's super tasty and only 8.99 for a 8 piece, was 7.99 until recently. I asked for the spicy to be made fresh and tossed with the spicy powder they have. Usually get a side of potato salad to go with it. For like 14$ I can get a few meals. Air fryer makes it like new, and I usually take the breasts and break them up for a salads.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IF you guys have a GFS by you they now have broasted chicken or at least mine does. My kids and wife cant get enough of the shit. $7 for 8 piece. I usually pick up 3 of them and we have chicken for days. Its fucking cheaper than getting a roaster and ovening it. I used to swear by Kroger chicken, pre covid and during for the first year or so, they had two 8 piece for $10. But now they want like $9 or some shit for one. I mean compared to KFC its still a deal and a half but the thing is my local Kroger does not have deli people anymore. They cant get workers so they make the shit like once a day and sell it cold and its usually all sold out when I go. Pre covid you used to go there after work and they would have like 15 rotissery and always fresh broasted.

This right here. $15 for a tolerable Wendys double fries and drink. Its also all fucking cold by the time I get back to work with it like 5 min away. That same cash I can sit down at my local Chinese place by my work and get a dumpling soup, egg roll, and a szechuan chicken and fried rice combo for $17 including a tip.

Thai, same shit, like $15 including tip for a banging red curry chicken which is like 2 servings plus soup.

Havent found any good bar burger joints yet but im sure a $15 there would blow away any burger and fries at Wendys.

Last edited:
  • 1Like