The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think that's even worse dude. lol.

You could buy 5lbs of frozen meatballs at any supermarket for <$10 then make your own Meatball sammies for days.
Yeah but who's going to keep the sauce warm all day so I can have the sandwich in 5 minutes whenever I want it?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got the Hot Ones Burger from Shake Shack.

It's a better burger than the Ghost Whopper in terms of being a better burger. However, not in terms of spice. Maybe I missed something, because there's nothing spicy about it. I mean, maybe a little.

Also got the Hot Ones Fries, which has a little bit of shredded chili pepper for spice. Maybe the burger does too, IDK.

There's a very spicy mayonnaise on the side that you can dip the fries in, and I'm guessing this is also intended for the burger? That's the only way the burger is a Hot Ones anything.

All I have left on this Impromptu Spice Tour is Arby's for the Diablo things. So far I'm pretty disappointed in my usage of $35 or so, and I hope the Arby's can save the Spice Tour in question
LOL the sauce is supposed to go on the burger bro.

but yes it’s not super spicy

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you have a decent dominos near you, they have 50% off ONLINE pizzas for this week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sonic has broccoli cheddar tater tots and I would not recommend.

They're as awful as you would expect them to be. And I say that as someone who loves broccoli cheddar.

Not my picture, but the ones I had did look diseased.

View attachment 442632
Everything that I order from Sonic looks diseased. Everything. burgers. dogs. tots. even nuggets. they're shriveled and awful and expensive. I'm to the point I don't even redeem free coupons

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Everything that I order from Sonic looks diseased. Everything. burgers. dogs. tots. even nuggets. they're shriveled and awful and expensive. I'm to the point I don't even redeem free coupons
Sonic is a chemical weapons research facility that happens to sell really good onion rings and flavored sodas too.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sonic has always had garbage food and relied on the nostalgia of 60's drive-ins to keep people stopping by.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The main reason to go to Sonics is the drinks. The only thing I ever got there that i liked were the chili cheese dogs.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the last food I ate at sonic was the pretzel bun hot dog that had nacho cheese and shredded bacon on it. Pretty sure it was years ago. I just go for drinks now.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I just want to say that I love the soda machines that let you add whatever flavor to whatever soda, like grape ginger ale or whatever other crazy shit you want.
heartbroken that my local chipotle just got rid of theirs. RIP

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
1668678678005.png

One of you nerds was super torqued up about these. Apparently they're coming back. Doubt I'll try one because there's always a 90% chance I eat all my Taco Bell on the drive home and just look at that fucking thing. No way.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fuck you, I'll do it. Not even going to use a fork.
Not the greatest of plans, but you do you. They are one of the few items Taco Bell had that was always decent. Really hard to fuck up a simple wet burrito in enchilada sauce, though.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 443443

One of you nerds was super torqued up about these. Apparently they're coming back. Doubt I'll try one because there's always a 90% chance I eat all my Taco Bell on the drive home and just look at that fucking thing. No way.
I AM that nerd, and proud of it. I have literally eaten thousands of those.

HAPPY ENCHIRITO DAY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Can't wait until lunch.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Cheddar peppers are the only item worth getting at Sonic other than cheese tots and drinnks.

• 1Like