he's not joking, they sell this shit in kansas
d60cab85d50e52b567c2bab1bee2c7f9.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’m still traumatized by how awful the shrimp pizza dominos made in the early 90s was. Got me to look to see if anyone still carries it…. Apparently japan still has a shrimp pizza… and the Japanese dominos menu is completely bonkers.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am pretty standard on pizzas. I have tried like cheeseburger or taco pizzas, but I prefer some double pepperoni. However this shit is good as fuck. Italian beef and Giardinera pizza.

IMG_5030.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ordered a new place with Chicago style pizza. And ordered some pesto cheese bread sticks. Hopefully doesn't suck!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I am pretty standard on pizzas. I have tried like cheeseburger or taco pizzas, but I prefer some double pepperoni. However this shit is good as fuck. Italian beef and Giardinera pizza.

IMG_5030.jpg
It’s a baller combo.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I’m still traumatized by how awful the shrimp pizza dominos made in the early 90s was. Got me to look to see if anyone still carries it…. Apparently japan still has a shrimp pizza… and the Japanese dominos menu is completely bonkers.

When I was a kid there was a local chain called Little Big Man pizza and their shrimp pizza was my favorite. The place closed here years ago but I happened to pass through a town that still has one a couple years back and stopped for a shrimp pizza out of nostalgia. Not really as good as I remembered. It was made with those itty bitty shrimp that come in cans.

k%2Farchive%2F3aee8fdfa0992de67893d333b9d41f019d58da58

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
When I was a kid there was a local chain called Little Big Man pizza and their shrimp pizza was my favorite. The place closed here years ago but I happened to pass through a town that still has one a couple years back and stopped for a shrimp pizza out of nostalgia. Not really as good as I remembered. It was made with those itty bitty shrimp that come in cans.

k%2Farchive%2F3aee8fdfa0992de67893d333b9d41f019d58da58
My rant is not at your post, it was just triggered by it.

Those little fucking things are not human food. Never once has a "pink shrimp" (aka "salad shrimp") ever been deveined.

Lets be clear. Deveining refers to removal of the intestine, which is a long tube packed full of shit.

Shrimp are delicious but the vein has to be removed. Occasionally you'll run into a shit-tier restaurant that doesnt devein their shrimp, I mean normal, regular size shrimp. This means they are literally serving shit - solid, visible, fecal material - on your plate. Obviously a thinking person sends those back and firebombs the kitchen.

But these little fucking pink shrimp --- they are never, ever deveined.

Thats fishing bait, not food for people.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm curious how they even get the heads and shells off. Obviously there's not someone doing it by hand. Maybe it's like canned mandarin oranges where they put it in some kind of solution that dissolves the shell but leaves the tail?

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm curious how they even get the heads and shells off. Obviously there's not someone doing it by hand. Maybe it's like canned mandarin oranges where they put it in some kind of solution that dissolves the shell but leaves the tail?
There are some questions with answers that man was not meant to know.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for asian ingredients

dried shrimp does not have head, something about the chemical makeup of the brain is bad for shelf life (also why shell heads are called for in soups)
%EA%B1%B4%EC%83%88%EC%9A%B0-%EC%98%81.jpg

once the shrimp is dried/fried, the head becomes brittle and easily separates from the body

fermented shrimp in solution, still gots head on cuz no brittleness
salted-shrimp1.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>